Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It was the big day.

Yes it was.

Well,
it was English, & Social Studies.

English

Question 2 : Write about one memorable


I wrote about Mdm Tan,
& surprisingly Sarah did the same tooo.

Haha, see how Mdm Tan changed us?
(:

- 2h - break in between,
studying with YingYng, at another ulu staircase!
:D

& that was when i decided to filp the chapter to SriLanka,
and i memorized it!

And as walking back to class i was like,
'brain, be good to me for once, let me remember this now.'
Because i was afraid by the time i get the paper,
i'll probably be blank.

Went back to class.
Miss Foo invigilated! ((: ,
& SHE PRAYED.
:D
But there was some ________ humans who were being dis respectful, and commenting to reveal the question in the prayer.
-.-

It was the first ever SS paper i'm doing in my entire life,
but i trued my best,

Got the paper,
even though i focused on Population & all,
i decided to do SriLanka one instead.

& i literally poured everything out of my brain,
it felt like that, and i managed to answer both.
I had a weird dream during my nap yesterday,
that i studied very hard for ageing population,
but was only able to answer, part (a) & not (b)
But i managed to do both.
*okay other than the annoying hands were kinda soaked and it started dripping onto the paper/table/my skirt as i wrote.

Part (a) was all the Sinhala policys that affected the Tamils,
Part (b) was on the consequences,

i had no time to complete social consequences,
but i wrte plenty of other factors i suppose?

Ahhh,
okay it's over.
I felt good after the paper,
until...

(shan't talk about it. Anyway, i don't really care anymore. If it's true, then i can't do anything, if its false, i can't also do anything, and i'm always the first to leave the class, and the last to come in too, so whatever it is, it is.)
But Miss Chye said it well. (:

Then off to study with study partner.
I need motivation to study historyyyyyy.
TOV? LON? Advantages? Disadvantages?

AHHHHH.
i need a PICTURE in my mind of the chapter, to start revision.
Like know what is happening!
But now, i'm clueless.

Tuition soon,
goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home