Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesdays are bad aren't they?

Yes.
A month now.
But something else happened again today.

ThankYou YingYng,
you're the only one worth talking to & sharing with.
(:

School was alright all the way till recess,

MT.
Strange?
But MT isn't that bad now,
our essays did the magic!
Didn't they?
(:

POA.
Man,
What on earth is happening?!
Stoppp confusing me!

& then off to Bio(:
Not too bad either.

Chemistry.
LOL. my chair leg broke,
like literally, i was holding the pole aka leg of the chair.

& then it was recess,
with YingYng,
in the green, nice, peaceful place.
& my smiles ended just as when she left.

She went for SS & i went for english.
I was looking forward to it, at first.
But i walked in,
& miss chye was scolding the class, (like never before.)

& yes AGAIN,
the first person that came to everyone's mind that complained,
was ME.

I was real upset about that,
but i din't know it'll bother me.

Till Maths came,
and i heard my name like so many times?
& i wondered why,
until someone came to tell me that,
it was ME everyone is angry at,
for being a 'stupid idiot.' who complained that i wanted every assignment to be graded.

But the truth is,
i didn't.
Neither did MY PARENTS.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME,
NOTHING AT ALL.

& i simply can't go to 43 people telling that it wasn't me, can i?

Hopefully, things would become alright.

& i just couldn't wait to see YingYng,
i just had so many things to tell her,
& she finally came.

THANKYOU YINGYNG,
for following me & all.
<3

& then off i came home,
soon after.

Goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home