Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Praise Your Name.

Sundays, oh sundays.

Once again happy birthdau to two of my close friends, Shalin & Hazel. ( Twinnie! & Bestfrienddd.)

Thank God YingYng's birthday doesn't fall on the same day, if not all my close friends birthdays would fall on one, same day.
Hohoho.

Alright, so its a normal, usual sunday.

Left to church at 8.
Its irritating when my brother rubs his shoulders on me saying that he's taller.
SO?
-.-

Shifted my Agapeland duty.
Finally.
Hahaha.

Then went off to thompson for lunch,
before heading home.

Thought of sleeping first, but i don't need another sleepless nap,
( i think there's seriously something wrong with my body, Napha ended like a week ago, but my stomach muscles are still not recovered, and i can't ly down for long but have to keep getting up, so that i don't feel that stretch. Argh.)

So i shall do something ore productive,
by studying SS!
:D

(:

Alright goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home