Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fridays? Saturdays?

I'll probably not be updating so often now,
Sadly, common tests are nearing,
and i added a gadget in my VAIO desktop icons,
on a countdown for each paper and for the countdown till exams leave us!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT.
Yes, i CANT.
(:

I'm more or else prepared already?
SS - need a little more brushing up?
English - Ready.
Maths - brushing up.
Bio- Revision is going to end soon.
Chemistry - More or less ready?
POA - ready.
Lit - more brushing up.
History - Need to read more.

That's about all?

Just a little more here and there and it would be done.

Didn't have time for updating yesterday.

School:
Assembly, English, POA, Chemistry, Break, Maths, Chapel.

It was the last day of flag raising,
& it was THEBEST.

Did the school flag,
and Bryce,Alex&Jesmond were standing behind singing the anthem in high and low pitches.
LOL.
& Eunice & i did both a great job,
we both reach the top at the last word of the song,
and tied within seconds!
:D
That marked the end of flag raising for me for term2.

English:
Welcome back MissChye!
FINALLY.
:D
Did a vocab test,
& i guess something flew into my eyes during assembly,
so i kept rubbing it like continiouslyyyy
and then one looked smaller than the other.
HAHA.
Thankfully, by recess it stopped tearing and soon became 'normal' after i washed it.
(:

POA.
Trial Balance,
fine?
i know how to do it!
:D

Then Chemistry.
Went through, paper after paper.
And then the lesson ended fast,
and MissAliah released us for RECESSSS 5 mins early.

Went looking for YingYng,
but realised she's still in class.

Finally met,
and spent recess together!
FORONCE!
Bought bubble tea,
HAHA.
MrLee gave me a lollipop & thanked me!
:D

Sat outside the staffroom,
and talked.

MATHS.
THE BEST MATHS LESSON I EVER HAD THIS YEAR.
BECAUSE>
TIYINGYNG WAS a 3FAITH STUDENT. (for a period!)

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPY!
I couldn't stop laughing,
and i couldn't believe MrTan actually alloweeed!
HAPPPPPPY!
& seee, i told you, no guy would make a comment, because they won't notice you!
HAHA. Aren't we coool?
Bring a Peace-ian into a Faith classss?
:D

Okay that made my day!

Off to chapel,
About Nickson's story,
i think i watched it somewhere before?
Amazing is the word.
(:

Off to meet Mrs Wong,
and then to,
Locker,
before going to study with YingYng!
:D

It was super productive,
and i didn't even notice the time,
completed my POA revision!

Came home at 5.30.
Watched the chinese show, (breaktime!)
& dinner,

Saturday,
woke up at 9 to do revision.
POA tuition first,
followed with Chemistry,

I'll be seeing my cousins tonight!
Yippie!
:D

HappyHappy!
Off i go.
Goodbye.

I loved yesterday,
the most hours were spent with my bestfriend!
(:
YingYng, you rock alright!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home