Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays?

Today wasn't that bad eh?
Haha.

Left home at 8.30 to get to school.
Thanks to my brother laaaa.
Purposely wanting me to go a little late,
saying no need to go so early,
will still be able to reach on time.

Reached just on the dot?
Hohoho.

Then off for duty,
no more flag raising, but late coming duty instead.
I miss the flag, the pole, the squeaky sounds and the smell of the flag!

So first day duty = terrible.
close to a class of late people on a monday morning!
- WHEN SCHOOL STARTS AT 9?!
Woah.
And there were just so many names,
and then recording here and there,
and everywhere!
CHAOS.

But it all got settled and completed,
even though i finished at 9.45?
Almost a period!
HAHA.

Off for free period,
SS revision!
& i only completed 2
so 2 more to go(:

Then off to Recess,
to our imaginery island.

I was becoming so afraid for no real reasonnn.
Oh man, what have things become between us?
You give me a sense of fear,
my ears are hurting to hear all those gossips/complains/nags.

Then off to Bio.
Revision.

English,
debate,
argh.
Not another one pleaseeee.
Let the sessions end here.
:(

Lit at 2.30,
in the same debating room.
Gone through stuffs and then was released.

Studied with study partner all the way till 6.
ALL MATHS.
HAHA.

I nearly went crazy doing a sum,
till Miss Chyeeee an english teacher,
managed to do it in 4 minutes
and i took 20 minutes!
HAHA.
BRAINY SAYS IT ALL.

HAHA.
But i did complete
Indices/StandardForms/Equations.

Stopped at 6,
came home.

Please, i said all i ask for you to be more sensitive to how others feel.
I've had enough. I
'm going to tell the teacher.
I make sure i do, since you dared me to.

Off to go study SriLankaaaa.
Byebyeeee!

I know you do.
But i don't care.
That's not important.
You're not being fair to anyone else other than yourself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home