Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Girls! (Hazel)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL! (BESTFRIENDDD!)
Yes, Happy Birthday my dear!
You've also been another of my dear friends,
and its just so not normal to have both your close friends birthdays,
falling on the same day.
Heh.
Alright Hazel,
Thanks for being a wonderful friend too.
Always brightening up my school days,
with all the funny things you do,
We got to know each other through a weird way,
if you forgot,
it was during the council camp,
But even though,
this friendship has only been for months,
i know that it would carry on to blossom,
because you're a wonderful friend,
One that i'll be able to count on.
Thanks for blessing me with this friendship,
here's wishing you a,
Happy 14th Birthday!
Carry on to shine in school, (you brainy!)
Work hard,
& stay happy!
You're greatly loved by me,
my bestfrienddd.
(:
Have a good day alright,
Be happy!
From,
Tashka.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home