Thursday, October 16, 2008

Till We Meet Again'

I'm back with updates on..
Post Exam Activities!
:)

Firstly, results.
I've improved in every subject this time!
:D
'xcept for maths,
but i didn't deprove either,
it just remains the same?

But yes,
amazed at English, POA, Chemistry, Bio and LIT too!
ThankGod!

& whatever happened during english.
I just have no comments on it.
And neither do i want to talk about it.

-

Today i went to school.
Assembly was..
tralalala.
I think Mr Ho wasn't the Mr Ho i know,
seriously.
His prayer was HILARIOUS.
I could not stop laughing,
tooo amazing.

Then..
He prepared us for next year's seating.
Geesh.
I don't like the word
'graduating classes'
:o
And he was laughing on stage,
saying weird stuff,
and everything that could be funny.

I was..
Amazed & Shocked.

Okay,
so the girls had to go for their Sexual Education in the Dance Room.
Gah!
Sitting cross legged on the floor for like,
4 1/2 hours?!
:O

And guess what i did?
:D
I tried to listen to the first part,
and once it came to the abortion part,
and the PICTURES, which was...
:O
i don't want to see it ever again.
All the workshop did, was to pollute my mind.
Argh, thankyou.

So i decided, since they switched off the lights,
i said my goodnights to the people around me,
and went to lala land.
And i wasn't woken up AT ALL,
till it was some breaktime or whatever,

So i went to school today to in a way,
sleeeeeeeeep.
And then after that i went to the toilet,
'cos everyone was like,
did you just wake up?
you look so blur!
So i went to wash my face.

Came back after the break.
Whoever played the guitar during the break,
thankyou very much!
'Cos i fell asleep right after hearing it.

And i'm sitting on the floor,
cross leg-ed and i still managed to
sleep on my bag,
that explains the workshop.
& also my tired-ness ya?

Met JiaWei after that,
well not exactly.
I love meeting up with her
'cos its always last minute kind of thing.

Went over to j8,
popular.
Walked around by myself
before i bumped into Shalin.
Then decided to go to LJS for lunch but it was too crowded,
so we took away
and went over to the roof terrace?

Ate,
When done
JiaWei messaged that she was on her way,
so I waited for her.
met.

Accompanied her for lunch.
She ate at macs,
stole some of her fries.
(with her permission!)
talked like there's no tomorrow.
Realised the time so we met YingXuan and headed back to school.

& done the stuff
and home soon after.

-

Tomorrow's school and following that,
council camp.
So goodbye
and till we meet again.

I just finished the packing not long ago.
I'm only looking forward to night time.
Other than that, well like every camp in the beginning,
i'm not too sure what to expect.

I'm dreading it, a little because i'm not going to like wet games/ holding hand games (if there is).
but i'm also looking forward to the dinner/lunch/supper/bath/sleep time,
and meeting all my sec2 friends again!
Yay!

Okay till then,
goodbye.

Bhavna, Cheer up, please?

JiaWei, thanks for the day my dear!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home