Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Set & Off;

Right i know its kinda early to blog..
Anyway, i'm ready for school!
:)

Sorry was not updating yesterday,
i was trying to get the words into my brain which has been over-used
for the past week.
Hohoho.

Anyways, yesterday!
Met Chia Jia Wei @ 11am.
(:
Went over to popular,
they don't even have my book please.
Argh.
Went over to the library, found the book.
And off to macs to get lunch
before heading back to school.

Lunch with JiaWei & Miss Foo.
:D
I am so going to eat fast man.
Everytime when i'm in a group, i'm always the SLOWEST.
(Other than with TiYingYng.)
:D
Okay yeah, basically we were talking about i don't know,
so many things!
Always change topic one.
HAHAHHA.

Okay then discussed stuff,
and JiaWei followed me home.
Yippie.
The 3 boys in the house were like..
lets see.
JiaWei was making her video and i went downstairs to get my book,
and when i came up,
I SAW SOMEONE'S LEG BESIDE MY BED. (LIKE ONLY LEG)
AND SUDDENLY MY CUPBOARD SPRANG OPEN!
It was jordan inside.
-.-
& my brother beside my bed.
Argh.

Did stuff with JiaWei,
and she left at 5plus.
I enjoy days with her, really alot.
:D

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home