Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Last Night;

Today's POA.
I hope i do really really well because i really am memorising (sp?) & studying for it
even though it's like 2.51 now.

Today will mark the last day of the final exams,
HIPHIPHOORAY!
Which would also mean its going to be the last night i'll be awake at such an hour
till the next common tests probably!
YES! Finally Sleep will come first!
:DD

Whooo!
I can't wait, really.

Alot of things to do after the papers:
1 -> ICE-CREAM BUFFET! :D (With YingYng & Clarissa) - tomorrow.
2 -> Get back to my Twilight Saga(!) - Fianlly! I actually hid the books alright.
3 -> Blog skinning! (:
4 -> Walk to Kallang & walk back
5 -> Can't think yet.

Yay.
Oh did i mention?
I'm supposed to write a positive (a few words) about my journey in Kuo Chuan.
Right, i'll start cracking my head tomorrow after i enjoy my happiness!But maybe, yes they're quite nice things to say too i guess!
Okay its 3,
back to work
(:
Debit: All Dogs Eat, R.I.P
Credit: Cute Little Rabbits , Rest Our Soul.
(HAHAHA.)
Thanks my brain for coming up with weird things like these.
For example, Why was the TOV unfair?
My Sexy Energetic Uncle.
HAHAHHAHHAHHA.
:D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home