Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sundays With Church;




Its yet another Sunday. :)
Yesterday was just, nothing much.
I'll call it a bumming day,
it felt as if time was in my hands.

And yes, i'm so not used to this, yet.
Its like a sudden emptiness when i don't have to open my books to revise
or crack my brain to solve a maths/POA question.
Its different now!
I'm still getting used to it.

Heh.
Anyways,
i spent the day editting plus confirming the area flow.
And i slept real early,
like... 9+?
:O

Woke up early today,
church in the morning.

Agageland after,
the class is getting HUGE.
from like around 10 when i last did duty,
till today 18?
Yeah, other than for 5th,
the last time i did duty was 2 weeks before Sept Hols,
which is about 6 weeks of not on duty.

And the class is so big, and different now!
There's a pair of IDENTICAL twins,
Zhen Zhen & En En if i ain't wrong,
and trust me,
I SO CAN'T DIFFER THEM!
So Shalyn & I have a super hard time,
well their rubber bands are the ONLY different thing!

Aaron's joined the class already,
Caleb too,
Shannon came for worship today!
:D

I was asked to do the G-R-A-P-E rules with them,
Heh.
Its the first time speaking to a K1/K2 + Nursery group.
:)
Lesson was cool today,
object lesson!
FISHING.
HAHA.

After agapeland,
debrief-ed.
& off to KK's Macs for lunch with the Mok(s).
:)
Val's in love with the wasabi (sp?) fries,
i find it too sweet though.

Sent Clarissa off,
out with daddy after!
:D
Velocity first,
&&
Whampo for rojak.

& home soon after.
And yes,
my room isn't in a mess now!
The study table's clean,
the books are all stacked up properly
and orderly,
yay me!
*grins*

Alright, off to notebook-ing now.
:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home