Friday, October 10, 2008

Day Out With Honey(s)







EXAMS ARE OVER! ;)
HipHipHooooooooooorayyy!
All through the year,
i guess this exam for the exam i worked hardest for.
I've never woken up @ 1 in the morning and stayed awake all the way till 6.30.
It's normally maybe till 4 and nap again.
So yes, whatever the result i know i tried my best!
& EXAMS ARE OVER!

Accounts ended @ 12pm
bumped into MrsTeo so managed to get the council room key from the office,
yay!
Which means YingYng & 1 were there @ 12.
And we turned on the aircon,
and entertain-ed me with her paino skills.
I bet no one can beat her man! :D
She plays like.. Heaven.
I felt like i was floating in clouds, seriously.
ThankGod no one jumped in at that point,
to interupt, if not i'll be fuming!

Councillors started to stream in,
YingYng left to the library,
and soon we started!
Yes, the first time actually running the meeting,
meaning only sec3 speaking to sec2s,
but i really did enjoy myself.
Because i enjoyed everyone's company.

And i look foreward to Tuesday,
because i know we're going to work together to make this project a success,
and get to bond more with each other, yes?
I enjoyed the meeting really, its been awhile since..
nevermind.

Met Miss Foo after the whole thing ended,
left school to meet YingYng at Junction8.
And yes, someone was seen @ j8,
not by me, but a few others.
I hope i'll be able to see(!)

Trained down to Novena and met Clarissa!
:D
YingYng, Clarissa & I then headed to...
Mingles!
For an ice cream BUFFFFFFET!
(no kidding here.)
really really enjoyed ourselves,
chatted & chatted non stop.

When we had enough of ice creams we went over to Square 2 to look for Jon's mum's shop.
Had a hard time though, so hidden.
And our guider got lost too. (HAHAHAHA.)
So Clarissa, YingYng and I went over to look at the directory,
and managed to find her shop!
So we went to say hello,
talked for awhile before leaving.

And where did we head to next?
City Hall!
To be exact, Mallenia Walk for Yogurt!
It was awesome!
So we walked from City Hall MRT to Suntec City,
from Suntec City to Marina Square,
and from Marina Square to Mallenia Walk!
It took us like 30 mins to get there?
Ahhha!
So we headed to frolick right away!




I know i'm making you hungry,
but you can't help by getting such awesome pics of the yogurt!
:D
Bought the yougurt(s)
Clarissa said we should find a seat at the outside area of the mall,
to carry on our talks.
(Wow, i guess its only because we all feel so carefree since the exams are over!)
Talked and suddenly,
Clarissa took out her camera!
Ka-chick, Ka-chick, Ka-Chick!
Pictures after pictures!
:D
We really really cam-whored, however you spell that.
I collated all the piccas together,
and there are some still not included,
just too many!
:D
We realised it was 6 and decided it was time to head to City Hall MRT.

When we got into the train and Clarissa went, 'what bus do i take to get home from Newton?'
'How do i go home?'
LOL.
Yeah and she isn't joking here.
Since someone always just takes a cab home from wherever she is ah!
SO YingYng and I were being nice,
we decided to drop off with her @ Novena,
take a bus to church
walk her through her KK route's bus stop
and parted with her.

But it was good because we had more time to talk
and also could make sure that she knows how to get home!
(Its her church route home btw.)
Hehheh.
Sent her off,
walk through KKH's mall again,
bqck t our busstop
and 12 minutes for 56!
YingYng & I managed to catch up too,
double decker came
yappydoodledoo,

Bus rided all the way home.
Half way through, realised it was 7.30 and Clarissa has not called me,
called her hiuse + her mum's hp, no answer.
Guess what,
she took her own sweet time,
back home!

HAHAHA.
YingYng and I parted our own ways at the primary school side.

I really did enjoy myself today,
going out with my honeys for an ice cream buffet,
going all the way to City Hall,
to Mallinea Walk
and all the chitchats and hilarious conversations we had;
a perfect & memorable day indeed.

I truly truly enjoyed myself,
and all our funny actions we shared.
Thanks YingYng & Clarissa for making this day a great one,

I'm ending off now.
Hope you like this new blogskin (comments please) and enjoy the photos!
;)

With Love,
Tashka

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home