Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wheeeeee~


I'm left with only Tamil && Biology!
;)

& Twilight, here I commeee!
Valerie Mok took that book yesterday,
she got hooked onto it,
and just told me she finished the book!
425 pages, in hours?!
(& she brought it to the toilet to read it too!)
LOL.

I can't wait to get my hands on it,
i so want to see why everyone's falling in love with Edward Cullen,
i hope i won't be the next one,
falling in love with a fictional character!
:O

Tuesday's cominggggg.
Be patient, Tashka!

& guess what?
On friday, i went to you know, find Anbarasi
hoping to get my file back,
and REVISING it.
But guess what?!

I finished the whole file!
I just hope,
she won't scream or something if she finds out
'cos you can say,
'i've completed the syallubus (?) for secondary 3'
yeah, accomplishment!

So i spent the day,
trying to polish my skills in tamil
I SO WANT TO DO WELL!
I've got to conquer this paperr!
:D
& Bioooo!

Well, only transport in animals!
But there's still tomorrow & Monday!

Off to bed now.
Church tomorrow,
Goodnight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home