Monday, August 4, 2008

HIATUS

Sorry I really have not touched this blog for so long yeah?
Close to a week, but i'm going on hiatus till ct's are over.

Too too many tests coming up,
& CT's in 7days!

Last few tests were killers, serious.

1) Maths was the usual killer. (& he could say that it would be simpler)

2) Chemistry! It was the first time in my entire life i left a test paper blank,
well, only my name and scribbled formulaes all over.

BUT IT WAS REALLY DIFFICULT.
I did 2 questions on balancing, that's all.
Thank God it's only upon 15

3) English CT was uh okay,
Passage A difficult, but Passage B was better.

4) Tamil was great! (no kidding here)

5) Bio was difficult,

6) Lit was well, managable.
So majority were difficult

Goodbye for now!
I might update with videos instead.
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home