Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm A, Proud Singaporean!

Hohoho, i'm back.
Just so you know,
Common tests aren't over or have started
but i want to blog today,
it's 08/08/08
HAHAHA.

Well yes updates.
English has become a dread. I so feel like skipping it now.
She has this, 'Humiliation Time'
you should know what that means.
And i promise, if my paper's ever going up there,
i'm so not handing in any worksheet,
EVER AGAIN to her.

And she yells, she treats her lessons like military class.
I feel like i'm in a boy&girls' home,
having english.
I'm being commanded, shouted at to do work.
And she can't even mind her language, seriously.

'Who's this nameless FREAK?!' Excuse me? Is this how teacher's speak?,
such a wonderful role model for students to follow.
I'll wait for the day, when someone who'ss rushing out of the class,
squeesing through the half opened door,
falls down real real badly,
then maybe she'll learn her lesson.

If we don't leave the room in 5secs,
we'll be 'tortured'.
My poor ears.

Out of that,
i was a flag raiser this weeeeeek!
I enjoyed it because, my hands were dryyyyy most of the time! :D
And it always went smoothly (other than for...) and reached the top,
ON THE DOT!

And it felt so good raising the flag,
ON THE EVE OF NATIONAL DAY!
How special!
I get to raise the flag, and watch it fly high in the sky,
heh.

Common Tests are next week,
i don't want to be killed by the papers.
Esp, tuesday's to friday's!
CHEMISTRY, EMATHSSSSSSS (UHOH.), SS (uhoh NI?), HISTORY! (I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CHAPTERS!)
What's with the it can't be revealed eh?
I shall go ask like MissRos or something,
or whoever the Humanities head is?
So retarded, really.

And, POA?
Sheeshhhh.

We had National Day Celebrations today,
that ( ) was sitting opposite me!
HAHAHA.
The hand-in-hand thing was...
i didn't even hear anything?
Dharishini and I were wrestling,
till i nearly fell off!
HAHAHA.

Signing off now.

& All the bests KCP-ians for CTssss! :DD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home