Friday, August 15, 2008

To Kill A Mocking Bird

[edited/ 2350 ]

Blogger has been upgraded,
whoo?

The dashboard's so cool,
i even thought i was on the wrong page.
Heh.

Lit paper was do-able!
I actually felt very very high after the paper.
;)

Update later,
the girls' are waiting for me,
i'm running late.

/
i feel so happy after completing all the humanities paper,
a sense of satisfaction because i did my best.
I mean,
compared to Chem/Emaths/POA,
i too did my best,
but the papers were not worth talking about.

Anyway,
guess who relieved me for lit today?
O.S.P!
SHEEEESH.
:/

When i stepped into class,
i was like,
what's she doing here?

(things happened, it just shows she ain't 'fit' , AT ALL.

After lit paper went over to send it off,
it's probably flying now.
:/
shall think about whether to post the contents here.
heh.

Came home,
slept.

Met the girls for dinner/study date.
Cell-ed.

Tired,
i need a break.

The countdown's starting.

& i hate this horrible flu that i'm having,
1) it's the worst time to catch it
2) i can't hear myself speak ( i don't know whether i'm too loud or too soft)
3) My ears are blocked, great.
4) I CAN'T TASTE FOOOOOD! My tastebuds aren't functioning, AT ALL!
5) The nose's still trying to run away
6) The amount of words mis-understood, is CRAZY!
7) The throat's the worst, nearly a week!


It's horrible.
i'm going to get to sleep now!
NOW.
And not waking up at all,
TILL TOMORROW.
;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home