Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Argh.

I'm
In the midst of common tests,
Chemistry - chellengingggg.
Social Studies - hey! I CAN DO IT! Don't ask me why i was so scared, hee.
Maths - As usual, killer. Anything surprising?

Talking about maths,
the paper looked so foreign to me.
But i didn't feel so disappointed compared to chemistry,
because
it wasn't surprising to get such a paper.
And most had the same re-ation when they came out?
& that became the talk of the town (i mean KCP.)

And something annoying happened before the paper.
We came back from the break before the maths paper.
(     ) relieved us.
So he put like 12 graph papers on my table,
so obviously a student will question how many pieces of graph paper to take right?

I mean:
1) How'd i know how many questions on graph will come out?
2) We have been taking like more than 1 paper for every paper
3) HELLO! THERE ARE 12 (TWELVE) GRAPH PAPER THERE, DOES IT LOOK LIKE MY ROW'S SO LONG?!

And guess what his reply was?
.
.
.
.
.

Just Take one lah! Err, I don't think the paper is that difficult that you need to use so many graph papers huh. And some other stuff that i couldn't be bothered to listen to.

Arghhh.
I can't stand (      ).

Okay, i've got history, POA, Lit left for the week!
& it'll be a more relaxed week next week!

It's ending, ending soooooooooooon,
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home