Thursday, August 14, 2008

...But, I'm Happy! ;)

English - OVER (it was difficult)
Science (Chemistry) - OVERRRRRRRRRR! :D (chellenging, but i'll work doubly hard for Bio!)
Social Studies - OVER! - I can do, managable. :)
Emaths - OVERRRRRRRRR! - (veryvery difficulttt!)
History - OVERRR. (not too bad, managable. :)
POA - THANKGOD ITS OVER. - IT WAS A KILLLLLER.

Lit
TAMIL, (i'm feeling so prepared actually)
Bio. :/

The last 3 are the ones left before common tests are OVER TOTALLY!
I realised many has tomorrow off and wednesday off.
No fair! :(
I only got one dayyyyy.

Things i have to do after CTs:
(1) TWILIGHT! :D (Aunty Mary's like reading it now! HAHAHA.)
Nevermind Tuesday's cominggggg.
(2) Then to Eclipse
(3) New Moon (?)
(4) Breaking Dawnnn!

I'm so going to be hooked into the series! Bookworms here i come! :D

Tomorrow's the 15th.
Nope, i won't break the tradition.
I will carry on tmr. :) (after lit?)
:D

Mocking Bird, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home