Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crash&Burn.

Long day again,
i didn't quite like it.

I liked wednesday!
It wasn't really nice today.

Started off with flag raising,
Singapura flag this time!

I think i was little bit slow,
because he got entangled this time,
and i think i was pulling it down instead of up,
but still it was alright!
(:

Off for USA.
FormTeacher's time.
:/

MT.
ARGH.
ANOTHER COMPO.
WHY ARE WE DOING COMPOS WHEN IT ISN'T IN CT1?!
-.-

Free Period,
studying SS,
:D

SS.
Did a crossword puzzle and i only knew 70% of the answers!
Boohoo.
:(

& okay i'm not saying it.

Took recess time (a few mins) actually,
to go through the SEQ questions that i did,
and recess.

Nothing much happened.

& then maths.
I understand!
WOHOO.

But i became suddenly so cold,
& my hands became wet,
and it made me even colderrrr.
Argh,

Lunch,
coldcoldcold.
Just a bread for lunch.

&Lit started at 2 instead.
Went to the toilet after awhile to use the dryer,
and felt better after that.
heh.
Did unseen poems,
not too bad?
(:

& revision.
Well MrTan saw me from the 3rd level and asked me to wait for me
& he'll think on how to answer the question.

Heh.
He came, YingYng left.
:/

Then carried on doing my work,
finished 4 chapters of maths!
:D

& then got help for population again!
What's wrong with me! Why do i keep forgetting?!

Then came home at 6.30.

Off to complete,
Mrs Wong's video.

Goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home