Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disclaimer: Read At Your Own Risk;










I said it, Read at your own risk.
& i hope you read this.

It was, 7.53.
English Paper 1 starts @ 8am.
And there this ______ (fill in your own blanks) comes and goes,
'what colour is your band', and stretches out her hands.
RIGHT BEFORE THE PAPER.

Only i wasn't her only victim, there were like what, more than a class of girls
with confiscated rubberbands!
AND GUESS WHAT!
SHE DIDN'T GIVE ANY 'REPLACEMENT' RUBBER BAND THAT YOU COULD PUT ON YOUR HAIR,
AT LEAST FOR THAT PAPER!
You just leave us with one hand holding our hair,
(like as if i can let it down. -.-)
and the other for us to write.

And the stupid paper had to start,
AT THAT POINT.
ARGH.
Down the row, you could see the number of girls with their hands, half on their heads.
But MrChen was cute & kind,
when he walked past, i went, 'Mr Chen do you have a band to tie hair?'
He looks at me and lifts a rubber band and smiles, 'This one? I got this.'

BUT HEY!
MY BAND WAS 90% BLACK WITH SOME SPOTS AND A GOLDEN RUBBER JOINT.
If you confiscate it,
then WHY NOT CONFISCATE PEOPLE WHOSE'S SHOES AREN'T FULLY WHITE !
AND HELLO!
WHO ON EARTH WAKES UP AND LOOKS THROUGH THE BASKET OF BANDS AND GO
'OH I CANNOT WEAR THIS, NEXT.'
It wastes my time, you know.

AND WHICH SCHOOL DOES SUCH STUPID THINGS,
5 MINUTES BEFORE THE PAPER ?!

I was fuming.
I was annoyed.
I was irritated.

And the compo question, just had to be something similar.
And Abigail's brave! :)
In the midst of the silence,
she just shouted,
'who got rubber band?'

.
.
.

Fast foreward to the end of paper 2,
we decided to hunt for her to get back my band.
As we were heading to the staff room,
HuiYun is such an entertainer in times like these.

She came up with a story,
'An aunty for sick, she had cancer. As she was walking down the street she gave me the hairband, as a gift. So to remember her, i wear the hairband everyday. It's her last wish.'

HAHAHHA.
That really made me laugh.

She finally after many attempts of calling,
came out from hiding.
AND SHE STILL CAN SMILE.
OMGOSH!
I AM THERE, FUMING.
AND SHE'S SMILING AS SHE GETS OUT.

I WAS SERIOUSLY, CONTROLLING.
YOU TAKE MY THINGS SOMEMORE, AND THEN GIVE ME SUCH A LOOK.
-.-
So i politely went, 'Can i PLEASE get back my hairband.'
and
and
and

she can still try to be funny.
I think all PE teachers have the same thing in common,
that's why they are so free and have nothing better to do but try to be funny.

And she goes,
'Oh! Cannot. I plan to have a shop at the end of the year, if you want it back, you can go and buy it.'
I wanted to reply, '
If she is serious...
I will never.. (save this comment to myself.)

Then she said some see her on the 9th or something.
Seriously this school is becoming...
is it even called a school?

In sec1&2, teachers seem to be nice, good, friendly.
But once you're an uppersec student,
you see their true colour.

I hate this, i'm so angry with her. On such a day somemore.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

I FEEL LIKE USING A HOT PINK BAND TOMORROW. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home