Saturday, October 4, 2008

Social Studies! :D

I guess i'm updating my blog quite, normally now.
Its the weekends! :D
Lit & Chem on monday,
please let it not kill me. =/

Today was good?
Left school with Dharishini,
i know we both rock when we're together,
we can go off together,
squabbling with one another!
Coool right?
(:

Social Studies was..
okay/good.
As usual, the results can be.. unpredictable.
But i tried my best!
And the time... wow.
I managed to complete it in time,
but..
my last SBQ question is reallly in other words,
rubbish.
I had no time to do comparison,
but hey!
It's better losing 5 marks than to lose 12+13 marks, right?
But i wrote something quite relevant, so i might be correct too!
No lousy feelings for this paper too!
:D

I did study,
all through the night.
Kinda sad to have no conflict question tho.
Anyways, happy!
I've done my best.

Came home after that,
headed to bed straight.
TLL SIX IN THE AFTERNOON!
7 hours of sleep!
(& its 00:04 and i'm already sleepy again)
I was really tired after the through the night study + the amount of writing done.
I was watching MTV (when was the last time i watched it? - Sept Hols.)
and fell asleep,
right @ the TV, with no fan, windows opened or the aircon turned on,
so i woke up all sweaty @ 6.
Heh.
Good sleep though.

Dinner & cell.
I didn't study Chemistry or Lit.
I took it as a breaktime - just for a day.
So i decided to go down and play + talk to Gerald
a 7 year old boy, who can cross the line often.
(yeah, amazing that i actually thought of doing so.)
i actually did alright!
& i'm so proud of myself.
I didn't lose my patience even though he kept pressing his weight onto the table so that he can jump on the sofa.
And i managed to TALK to him,
even though i don't quite understand some of his reply.
Heh.

Then he asked to play some coin tossing game.
Goodness Gracious!
I can't toss a coin even!
Maybe i'm just, tired.
Hah.

So i asked him whether he wanted to play something else instead,
AND I PLAYED UNO WITH HIM!
He actually wanted to play monopoly,
but looking at the time it was like 9.45, parents might be ending @ 10.30.
TO set up monopoly takes long and everything,
so i asked wana play UNO instead,
it's been ages since i touched it.
(Well, it wasn't even opened yet!)
Since he agreed, we played.

I even forgot how to play!
A once UNO-lover forgetting how to play UNO?!
How is that possible!!
But yes, i was refreshed by Gerald,
and managed to keep each other company till parents were done.
Hoho.

He also taught me a new game,
'cos he didn't accept the fact that we kept losing twice,
and attempted to cheat, thrice.
+ with his thick stack of cards, he asked to play a new game.

So he taught me this game,
i guess its fun for young children and not people our age,
i didn't quite enjoy this game, but it was obvious that he did.
:)
It is called 'Lao Ban.' - Boss i guess?
You take 4 cards and set it up and the 'Lao Ban' only gets to see the cards,
and choosing one card, (for example out of all the cards he chooses a red (5) ) then he would face it down
and ask me to pick which card i think is the red (5), and if i get it right,
he'll give me '1penny',
and he will get the remaining cards.
In the end the one with more penny(s) win.

Obviously, he did, thrice.
Packed up,
and he left soon after.

Quite an enjoyable time with him i guess,
i managed to take a break,
and instead of him sitting alone (like what he does on a usual Friday),
we 'entertained' each other.
HAHA.

Off to bed now,
it's 12!
Meaning my Birthday Eve!
(:

I'm going to do a very special post next, probably tomorrow night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home