Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thankyou,






I collated all the pictures i have with friends
and i would like to thank ALL of you that's in the video,
Thanks for being a friend i can count on,
for accepting me,
for supporting me,
for encouraging me,
for motivating me,
for being there for me,
for guiding me,
for loving me.

Thankyou.
You made a difference in my life.

YingYng,
JiaWei,
Hazel,
ClaraS,
Bhavna,
Stella,
Murphy,
Coral,
Janeni,
Valerie,
Clarissa,
Cassandra,
Shermaine,
Stella,
Gracia,
Sarah,
Jessica,
XinLin,
Vivien,
Dharishini,
Rajam,
Shalini,
Suhanthi,
Abigail,
Shalin,
Clara,
Liyana,
Chastina,
Sharmala,
JieYing.
Miss Amy,
Miss Chye,
Miss Foo,
Miss Tay.

I don't have pictures with everyone of you,
thats the reason why i listed all the names i could remember,
sorry if i missed you out.

But still, thankyou(:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home