Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Eve;

:)

This would be the last day of being 14!
=/
In fact, last 1 & 1/2 hours.

I spent the day, revising chem & reading my mocking bird.
Heh.
With a birthday cut-cake session @ 5+
&
dinner @ Botak Jones @ 7.30

Pitures would be uploaded after finals!
The video i did for my friends, took me.. 27 minutes!
:D
But the uploading is taking forever.
& yes, it's a form of destressing?
Hoho.

Friends, thankyou for everything that you've done for me the past year.
This is the year, i made the most friends i guess?
All thanks to, council.
:)
I enjoy everyone of your company,
and i appreciate everything that you've done for me.
Sharmala, you cannot bully me already ah?
:D

Alright,
i shall end here.
I hope you enjoyed the video,
and the next time i'll be blogging would be when i'm 15!
In like an hour plus?
Hooray!

I had a good year, and i'm thankful for it.
Signing off
at my last day of being 14 years old
ooooo.
And tomorrow would be the fist day of being 15 years old!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home