Thursday, October 23, 2008

It Was My Birthday

Lets Rewind all the way back to the EOY period,
all the way to the 5th of October where it was my birthday!

Thankyou(s) for all the wishes!
Let me try naming everyone(:

Daddy, Amma, Dharishini, JiaWei, Sharmala, Cassandra, Bhareth, Timothy, Nathaniel, Amirul, Miss Chye, Miss Amy, Miss Foo, Shalin, JieYing, Sharmala, YingYng, Kamini Akka, Ruku Attai, Malini, Sarah, Geetha, Bhavna, Roslyn, Liyana, Abigail, Shamini Akka, Vivien, Suhanthi, Rajam, YingYng's mommy, Nicole,Vickram, Aunty Lay Geok, Lali Perima (sp?), HuiPing, Jared, Shermin, Clarissa, Valerie, Michelle, Shalyn, Aunty Jessica, Benjamin, Bhisman, Stephanie, Stella, Clara, JiaEn, Ram, Jessica, AUNTY LILY, Hazel, Gracia, LeEn, Pretitha, SuEn, Corrinna, && AUNTY LINDA(!), Sally, Stella Chye, Wenda & Nan Rosie! Ethan, Xavier, Jaden, Luke, Kathleen, Allen.

So so sorry, if i've missed out your name.
This year i received the MOST wishes!
THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!

Saturday night was a dinner with the family,
@ Botak Jones!
:)

Pictures in a picture post,
had a steak,
great!

Went to church on Sunday morning,
and off to Agapeland after!

(Pictures at the end of the post)
They celebrated my birthday!
THANKYOU AUNTY LILY, VERY MUCH!
I didn't expect anything like that, really really.
I was so surprised when the cake was brought in,
rather speechless!

When it was blowing the candle time,
everyone was wanting to blow it off!
:O
ThankGod Aunty Lily raised the cake upwards,
towards the end of the birthday song.
Hehheh.

Cake eating time was so memorable
'cos even though i was the birthday girl,
i was the last to get the cake.
And Ethan is adorableeeeeeeee.

He kept going to Aunty Lily,
saying he one's another piece of cake
but there were 22 children (a normal lesson actually only has 10 children!),
and a small cake.

But being a nice 'Jiejie'
i shared my cake with him!
& he kept knocking into my head,
'cos he wanted a bigger bite!
:D
I was feeding both,
Ethan & Luke,
so when i fed Luke,
i turned the other direcetion.
When i looked back at Ethan,
he had cream ALL OVER his face!
:O

He kept playing with me,
and clowning around,
making me laugh non-stop.
&& then he started his jumping thing!

Where he runs from a position,
and jumps to me!
He started it,
soon EVERYONE followed!

& they hugged me altogether,
ahah
so memorable!

He kept talking non-stop,
how lovely,
but he refused to take a picture with me,
he passed his sister to me to take a picture with her,
HAHAHA!

I love Agapeland!
x3

Home soon after to revise Chemistry & Lit

THANKYOU EVERYONE!
This is such a memorable & wonderful birthday!

THANKS
JIAWEI for at sweeeeeeeeet post,
AUNTY LAYGEOK for the HIPPO!
RAJAM for the present!
BHAVNA, SHARMLA, YINGYNG for spamming a conversation full of 'Happy Birthday Tashka!'
ANDAND;
AUNTY LINDA for calling all the way from Phillipines!
:D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Credits: Shalyn Yong(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home