Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IT'S OVER! :D

YES,
THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!
FINALLY!
;)

COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRRR!
(Well, for me.)
Heh.

Anyways,
all the best to the Sec2s for your Maths!
&&
3Faith for your Art/D&T.
&
Councillors from 3Truth/3Hope too!
:D

Isn't cool,
that only Liyana & I are done with commontests,
while the rest are not, yet?
Haha, lit students rock, don't we?!
;)

Bio was alright,
somewards chellenging, but also managable.
:D
I did my best, that's for sure.

I did my best for all the papers,
so whatever the result, i'll just have to accept it
heh.

Visited the doctor,
(what a wonderful way of celebrating.)
and back to school at 1.

Twilight-ed till 3.30.
And hey, i really enjoyed Zena's company.
i think she's really nice.
& i'm kind of glad i actually had this opportunity to get to know her more.
;)

Back home @ 6,
with TiYingYng,
we're going for the mocking bird play.
Yippie?
=/

Back to Twilight,
no school tomorrow!
:D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home