Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lala Land, hello.


Whole day at home,
nothing much accomplished today.

I'm going to start hard-core studying tomorrow,
because all I did today was
only chemistry & 1 history essay.

Attemped Maths & the other History question,
IT IS SO FRUSTRATING TO DO IT BECAUSE
I CAN'T GET THE ANSWERSSSSS.

God knows how many foolscap papers have been wasted,
and how much ink & correction tape too.
:/

I woke up only at 2,
amazing.
It's been a long while since i've woken up at such an hour,
that probably explains how tired I was.
I think if no one had woken me up @ 2 even,
i would have slept in longer.
Heh.

But i woke up a few times through the night,
this was the saturday I had.

Early night tonight,
church in the morning,

homework time till 12,
sleep till 2,
do my revision properly tomorrow.

That's the plan.
Heh.

The song Reaching Beyond
is such a lovely song right?
x)
It's an SYF theme song i guess,
but the lyrics are so nice.
:D

& the story,
it'll be so cool if any teacher actually does that,
it'll really be something nice
and memorable.

But i think no one ever does that
because of a busy scedule.

I'm signing off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home