Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Close Your Eyes;


Church in the morning,
yay i'm not on duty.

oops, but next sunday I am helping
in Agapeland.
:/

Mission Sunday,
woah.
The statistics shared,
were shocking, very.

126 million infants die in a week,
without even seeing the world.
How sad.

Wheelock Place soon after.
Then lunch in Juction 8
before heading home.

To complete my workkk.
& i must complete my notes by tonight,
even if it means losing my sleep.
:/

School tomorrow at 7.30.
Study date with friends before..
council meeting with Mr.Ho
& if it's going to be like the last one's
i'm NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME.

I kind of already know how it's going to be like,
& if it's going to ruin my week/day.
I'M SO GOING TO VOICE OUT MY OPINIONS THERE/HERE.
I'm really going to be mad if its going to ruin the week.

School till 10.30 - 11pm tomorrow.
School -> NDP training -> Dinner -> Racial HArmony thing @ Old School - Orchard. -> Home.

Gosh.
Back to work then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home