Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm back.(:
Hee.

I shall try to make it as detailed as possible(:

Wednesday:
I went to Bishan Stadium to play badminton with the clique again!
YIPPIE!
XinLin, LiHong, Sarah, Janeni, Me & LeeKuang and Hareshpal reached the stadium and we started playing and playing.
It was really fun.
XinLin is a WONDERFUL friend.
Sad thing we won't be together next year. :(
So yes, both of us were laughing our heads off and crapping all the way to j8.(:
Then we went to Swensens & I SAW THE BRAIN DAMAGE GUY IN Live again.
:D
Yes and then...
I realised that i had my dental inlike 15 minutes. So i quickly left to Orchard only to wait 40 mins for my turn and Shalin had to waittt.
Then reached AMKhub to watch bee, had a lovely lunch and reached the place just in time for the movie.
AND BEE ROCKS!
The BEST animation show i watched so farr!
Right Shalin?
Then headedd back home soon after the movie.
Wonderful and fun packed day indeed.

Thursday:
Night;
My cousin came over for the night to stay because we were leaving soon in hours time. Watched Live Again! Nicenice(:
Then did the last minute packing, sorted things and off to *sleeeep*
Talked for awhile & played till we slept.
LOL.
Woke up at 4 plus and headed to Malacca

I shall carry on tomorrow.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home