Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hazel did a quiz and under her 10 people to do it, 1 was one of them(:
Thanks Girl!(:

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.

1) Hazel<3

2) Clarissa

3) Abigail

4) Stella

5) Jia Wei

6) Hui Sze

7) How Teng

8) Shalyn

9) Janeni

10) YingYng

#1. Who is no.7 having a relationship with?

LOL. Issacc Chai! JKJK. LOL.

#2. Who is no.9 having relationship with?
Er... i dun't know. LOL

#3.If no.9 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Definely a gd thing if both are of different sex! =D

#4.What about no.1 and no.5?
They are best friends too!

#5.What is no.3 studying?
The same thing as what i am studying!


#6.When was the last time you chatted with no.6?
On Friday the 26th of October.

#7.Does no.4 work?
I don't think she's working.

#8.Does no.8 have any cousin in his/her own school?
Nope! -.-

#9.Will you woo no.8?
I don't think so. LOLS~

#10.How about no.5?
haha. I don't think so.LOLS~

#11.Does no. 2 have any siblings?
Yupps. My friend too. Valerie, sec2.

#12.How did u get to know no.3 and no.4?
We're councillors & Abigail's in the same class as me.

#13.Where does no. 1 live at?
I don't know.

#14.How did you get to know no.2

Churchfriends since i was 95 and she, p3.(: <3

#15.Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
Maybe. (:

___________________________________________________________________

Schooling Life for 2007 has ended and it seriously has flew by.
I've got quite a few people to thank.
According to the toughts in my mind.

Jessica:
Thanks for being a wonderful friend and classmate to me. The cute one. (: Will miss you and your blurness lots! (:

Vivien:
Haha. Even tough the short period of time we cliqued together, thanks for everything you did.(:

Isabelle:
The hilarious one. & the lame one. HAHA. You never fail to make me laugh. (:

Janeni!:
Yes, you too, You never fail to ammuse me and cheer me up with your ability to do the stupidest things on Earth! You never fail to make me laugh. LOL. & I’ll miss your out-of-the-blue weird arguments with HowTeng which never fail to make me laugh.

HowTeng:

Even though you keep hoping cliques I still enjoyed the tie I shared with you. Thanks for making it enjoyable. & like what I said for Janeni, I’ll miss your out-of-the-blue weird arguments with Janeni which entertains me.(:

Eunice:

Art partner! Thanks for everything you’ve done. Thanks fore helping me draw my art work, sometimes and I’ll miss you!

AbigailPoh!:

BestFriendsssssss. Even though We’ve only became close towards the end of the school term, to be exact, 2 weeks before the school term had ended, I reallyreally enjoyed the times I was with you. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and for always supporting me and being there for me. I really enjoyed being with you – from the long chats, to the lunches and everything in between like councillors duties, don’t quit!(: Thanks for colouring my life even though it was a short while. I’ll miss you, Friends Forever. <3

XinLin:

The smarty girl! Thanks for always being there for me and teaching me things that I didn’t know. Thanks for all the birthday presents and cards that you never fail to give me. Even though there were ups and downs, Thankyou for everything you’ve done for me.

Sarah:

Sarahhhhhhh. I’ll really miss you. Thanks for always lending a hand and entertaining me. I’ll really miss the way that you always imitate esp ****** ****. Anyways we stand a chance in being in the same class next year.(: Friends Forever.

HuiSze:

Class partnerrrr. (: Thanks for making lessons always an enjoyable one for me with your randomness and craziness. I really enjoyed your company during lessons! (:

I’ll miss you!

YingYng:

BESTFRIENDSSSSSSS. Ahhhh. I really hope I can be on the same class as you next year, reallyreally. I’ve grown so attached to you for the past two years that it is going to be hard to separateeee if we have toooo. I want to be in the same class as you next yearrrr. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me for the past 2 years. I’ve really enjoyed your company. I learnt a lot from you, grew along with you and really had alotaloy of fun with you. Thanks for making me have 2 wonderful years of fun and entertainment. I can’t imagine myself walking into a new class and looking around but fail to find you around. That really will be sadddd.

Ahhh. Thankyou really for everything and I hope to see you next year in my class. I’ll miss you lots and lots. Best Friends Forever! <33

LeeKuang and Hareshpal:

The both are clowns but yet serious. Thanks for making every 2truth-ian feel belonged and I’m sure everyone enjoyed your entertainment and stupid jokes and question. You both never fail to brighten the 2Truth life. (:

Stephanie:

We’ve been friends for 7years! & I really enjoyed your company! Will miss you lots if we’re going to be in different classes but I doubt so. (: Friends Forever.

Shalini:

SHALINI. Thanks for buddying me in Tamilllll. Haha. See my gades improved thanks to you and your hand-written worksheetsss. (: We won’t be seeing each other often and we’ll be separated in everything but still I’ll miss you lots and lots.

Thank you for everything! Friends Forever.(:

Dharishini:

Council buddies! Hee. The one that brings me fun, peace laughter and joy! HAHA.

Anyway thankyouuuu! <3>

Stella:

Council Buddies! I really found you interesting. & you are always nice to be with. Although I didn’t really take the trouble to get to know you, I enjoyed the times we spent together during the sec1 orientation and now, I feel happy being around you. Thankyou for making this possible.

Shalinnn:

Bestfriendddsssssssss. Hahahaha. I love your companyyyyy. (: Council is so fun because you’re in it! & I feel so hournered to be part of this project with you in it. Haha. Thanks for being the funnyyyy one! I’ll miss you lts and lots if we’re not in the same tamil class next year. ):

Friends Forever<3

Hazel:

NUTTYYYYYY! We became friends during the councilcamp not long ago and I really liked you. You’re very unique and interesting and I really enjoyed talking to you and spending the day with you. & I feel hornered to be your bestfriend! I hope we’ll be in the same committee next year and we’ll be more closer. Thanks for the little card you wrote for me and I’ll keep it forever. Its beautifulll.(:


Mrs Lee:

Heh. A interesting form teacher. Thanks for tolerating with our nonsenceeee. (:

Anyway I’ll miss you as my form teacher.

Miss Tay:

Thankyouuuuu!(: For some reason, I’ve been scared of you for 2years. Thankyou for taking care of me and making sure I ate, and teaching me science after school privately so that I can understand what is going on and not think that you’re teaching greek to the class. HAHA. But I won’t mention anything here, everything that I wanted to say is in the card I gave youu. (: Thankyouuu.

Oh yea, I must take a picture with you on the 12thhhh.(:

Miss Foo!:

The wonderfulllllll teacherrrrr! (: I really enjoyed your lessons and thankyou for everything you’ve done for me.(: I musttt also take a picture with you on the 12thhh.(:

Mrs Teo:

The teacher I’m most afraid offff. Anyway thank you for leading the council and teaching me mathsss. (:

That is all about the thankyous I’ve to say to different teachers & people.

Sorry if I forgot you.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home