Friday, October 26, 2007

Heh.
Abigail, i hope so too!(:

Today's the last day of school. Boohoo.
No more 2Truth.):

Today, i summited my Subject Combination form.(:
Choice 1: Double Science
Choice 2: Combined Science
Choice 3: Triple Science

This week is so hectic. Yes, so very hectic. Everyone goes home at 12.30 but i leave at 4.30.
):
Monday - Council Meeting till 4
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Planned Mr Kassim's farewell
Thursday - Mr Kassim's farewell, Council meeting
Friday - Guides, Council Meeting.

That's how hectic it is.
During school today, said bye-bye to Mr Kassim, then had to ask Mrs Chua for her permission or approval. Then when i've talked to her, settled almost everything(:
Then, went to class & had form teacher period. Then left to D&T room only to realise that Mr Leong misplaced my potstand.):
Then he promised to redo another one from the extra's of 2 grace. He opened the box, lifted it up and there it was, mine(:
Then headed for recess and went to Mrs Lee's homeroom.
Thanks 2truth for the card, i didn't expect it at all(:
Then had council meeting.
dotzdotzdotz.

1) Thankyou Hazel! You're featured in my entry.(: I just did a small deed to help you but i didn't expect you to repay me back in anyway. But you did & i'm really touched. And you really cheered me up; I've too many un-completed projects and all and this and that and when you just came to give me the card, i was shocked and surprised and touched of the words you said and the note. I didn't think what i did was wonderful, but to know you're thankful, i'm happy and cheerful, Thankyou Hazel. <3(:

2) Relationships in 2Truth are falling apart. Please stop it. Thankyou Abigail and Hazel for cheering me up last night and today.(:

3) Have you ever tried running a project? I was really so tempted to call Mrs Teo in. I know we had a meeting today even due to the CCAs. Please if you people find it tired, how about me/us? Won't us be more tired having to stay back for the past 5 days? I was super annoyed. Firstly, almost everyone came late. After being late everyone starting coming in a black face/sulking. Then the noise level was too high for communication to take place. Then, the GROUPINGS WERE RANDOMLY PICKED, AND NOT SABOO-ED. Sorry, Tuesday's MEETING WAS NOT ORGANISED BY US BUT MRS TEO. & THE DATE FOR THE P6 INVITATION WAS CHOSEN BY MR KOH NOT US.
Nevermind, i learned that there are sure people to have the wrong mind-set, so i should not bother about it and just leave it alone.
I now know why i was scared of you since p5 camp. it looks like you're making everyone scared of you because everyone i tell, they agree with me that they are scared of you.
I now know why i'm scared of you.

Thanks Benjamin for telling me your ecperience in leading the council last year so that i know that what happened is normal and not about me.
I was surprised that when i told the significance behind the soviener everyone started clapping for me. That made me feel good.

Cheer up Tashka!(:

*You know who i am i hope*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home