Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today we were at the old folk's home for CIP.
Heh.
It was LOL.

We lost our way. Then by the time we reached there it was already 9.30. Then we were sorted out and *ahemahem*

Since i felt really un-productive with them and Mrs Lee kept asking us to follow here and there. Then I decided to go door to door to give the drinks and cake. Only the 4 of us. So we left the busiest place of the flat to go door-to-door. I did have a little problem speaking the language, but it went rather well. Most of the people were not in or could not come to the door. Some of them still had rochures from long ago still on the door. We managed to interact with the people, even tough, half the time we were not sure of what they were saying and all. The block is a little ulu in a way because the corridoo is a little dark and all.Then we were at the 6th story i think. This Indian Man was sitting there smoking away and tatooed all over. & he was like trying to get our attention esp How Teng's. I was talking to Lee Kuang at that time, so i asked him to send to boys up so that we can carry on giving them the drinks because we were running out of supply. Of all people he had to send the 2 jokers - Hareshpal & Irfan. Aiyoooo. This was the conversation i had with Hareshpal:

H: Aa, why is this place so like ulu?
T: Err. It's a run-down place. What do you expect?
H: Eh, can we don't do this?
T: Hurry up la! Knock on the door and push the curtain away and say hello. & introduce we're from and all.
H: ' hello Aunty. *Curtain drops* We're from Kuo Chuan...
Resident: Sa mo re? Pu zhi tao. (Huh? I don't know.)
H: Started to make the chinese and malay together to talk. *The residents understood.*
T: LOL. Hurry up finish yhis whole floor then we can go.

Then How Teng & I, Irfan and Hareshpal went down soon after.
Then on the way back, Yingyng and I sat beside each other and on the other hand were Lee Kuang and Hareshpal.
GRRRR.
I won't mention about the journey on the way back, but it was super fun!
& hilarious.

HAHA. Exactly what i expected. I told you, she'll soon leave us and join *ahemahem* Isn't it true?
I'll take the courage on day to tell you off, seriously.
You cliqued with me, You know who my friends are. Now, You're with them and you're talking about my friends to your new clique. Before i know it, you'll come back to me and tell me everything about your new clique.
Why do you keep doing this?
Sorry to say, i don't regard you as my friend, only a classmate & i've alot more better friends other than you.
I hate to hear you gossip about MY friends.
Any ONE of them.
so STOP it.
They are MY friends, they don't need to be YOUR friends.
Now you should know why i always never behaved like a friend to you, because i know you'll surely get back with them and i won't need you.
We're just classmates.
& STOP coming to me to gossip, because i HATE it.


Okay. Nitenitez!
I'm like learning Chinese.
& i'm happy i renewed my membership!
:D

Till then.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home