Thursday, November 15, 2007

I just came home;
at 7.15PM
FROM SCHOOL.

Yes school, woah.
On a school holiday it looks like i stay longer in school compared to a schooling day.
But i must say i did quite enjoy myself.

Was at school today, collating the survey of the p6 invitation.
310 papers? 3 humans & 13 question.
& we had to do A question at A TIME.
Heh.
But it still was fun because we had each other to entertain ourselves.
That was my wonderful and meaningful day.(:


Actually;
i'm quite satisfied with what i'm given
other than a few subjects and i kind of know who are going to be in the same class as me.
Wana know my combination, ask me.(:

I think i should be saying sway now because i guess i'll be with
______________;_______________;_________________;______________
Fill in the blanks yourself. :D

Till then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home