Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates.

:D

So i'm here to update about my life from the starting of the holidays and with pictures. :D

Monday:
Went back to school with the commitee members to present the proposal to Mrs Teo.
I SAW MY HAZELNUT!
So, after we presented, we went to Junction 8 to buy 6 packets of the waterbabies and thn went to have lunch at MOS. :D
Then after that i came home and just slowly, taking my own sweet time,
started to packing.
Only to realise at 8pm that i've only packed 40+
so i asked Hazel and Shalin and a few others to help pack the next day before the council meeting with all the Sec2s.

Tuesday:
Went to school at 8am! WAHAHAHA. So started packing and soon alotalot of people came till i gave the job all to them. Then had the council meeting, while the rest were being briefed about the tiur, i ws sitting there with Shalin and packing. Then they were dismissed and then a few of us stayed back to continue packing.
After that i went into the heritage gallery to stay with Victoria while she was preparing her speech on the different CCAs in KCPSS.
After packing up, Shalin and I went to S11 to eat CHRISPY NOODLE. :D

Wednesday:
Went to school with Dakie! :D So yes, went to see Mrs Teo because she needed to claim her money and all. Confirmed a few stuff and then went to eat at S11 again! (: Then she needed to go off and so we left. Then came home and started to stick the stickers. Hehe. :D

Thursday:
Went to school again! This time with Shalin. (: Confirmed a few last minute things with
Mrs Teo. Saw Sarah and XinLin but didn't see Hazel. I miss my bestfriendddd. (: Then the 2 of us went again to S11! HAHA. Practically everyday going there to eat. LOL. Then talked for a long while. Bought bbt and then came home.
Started packing because i was going to my cousins place to stay! *CHEESSSEEEE!* Then at 5.45 took a train to my cousin's place. Then by the time we reached there it was dinner time! So ate and watched the 7pm show. Wasn't THAT interesting. After that went to play Uno Spin with my brother and my cuzzie. How cool is that game! Then talked and talked and taked till way past midnight, then we turned off the lights and went to bed, and still we were disturbing one another. LOL. :D

Friday:
Woke up because, the brother of mine blasted his music into our ears. Rawr! Woke up & watched tv. Then hooked onto the games on my handphone. play and play. Then followed cuzzie to her school then came back home, lunch-ed and back to computer. Then went to watch tv. Said bye to Shalin. I"LL MISS HER! & then watched my 5.30 show. Its getting more interesting, you should watch it! :D Then UNO SPIN! Haha. Played that into the morning.

I should stop here. :D
PICTURES!

Not of me but everything else :P

Council Board 2007 :D
The $1 I had to collect for Teacher's Day'07. (:
I RAISED IT TO THE TOP. IN TIME. :D
Paperweight in the making. :P
I put this up! HAHA. (:
I didn't want to eat it, but could not resist not eating it. :D
MOO! Janeni!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home