Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 days, 2 down, 9 days to go!

5 days to 15,
2 down!
9 more days to yay-ness!

Numbers, numbers, numbers! (:

Tamil was horriblevegetable?
Anyways, no lousy feeling
since i tried my best,
and to know that EVERYONE said it was not do-able,
including the Higher Tamil's.
Bleah.

Dharishini & I got Rajam her present!
So cute,
a walkable animal (kinda huge) one!
PANDA!

And as i was walking it to where Rajam was standing,
this Marymount Girl saw it
and thought it was a real dog,
and screamed and ran to the corner to give way to me,
WOW! JOKE!

Who would stroll an animal (panda) in J8!
& hey, its a panda not a dog!

I'm sure Rajam likes it, eh?
(:
And we sang her a butter day song, right in the interchange!
Yay us.
Rajam, it was my master plan that succeeded,
muahahhahhahaha.
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home