Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake Festival @ Agape


I realised i've not blogged about friday, yet.
So i shall also put Friday's post up.
Anyways, this is probably going to be the last few entrys before Finals.

School in the morning,
flag raising with Roslyn instead.
Not too sure on how i did, but i managed to reach the top on the dot?
And it was also Roslyn's first try raising the flag in front of the school,
and it was a good job, too.
:)

Walked inbetween the basketball & field to pick up littter.
Sheesh.
I was running and jumping back, behind the school as i got back to the bench
because i was feeeeling suppppppppper itchy.
Don't ask me why though.
Went right to the canteen and spryed water onto my legs and got my shoes wet too!
Even after, my legs were still itchyyy and i couldn't help but not stop scratching it.
Bleah.
I started to even jump.
Heh.

Okay, whatever.
Went back to class.
Last day of classroom system.
Boooooo.
Started off with POA.
I need to start working hard and asking for help.
I want to do well in POA, wait i HAVE to!
:)

English next.
No comments.
I currently dread English,
and it'll never be a good english lesson anyway.
So i rather not mention about it,
because it's going to be the same thing,
day after day.

Chemistry followed after.
I was feeling so hungry.
I kept complaining that i'm hungry
and kept munching on sweets, and uh.
Mrs Chua was just, opposite.
:O

Completed chapter 12 for chemistry,
MissAliah supaaaaaaa fastttttttttttttttttt!
Sheeeeesh.

Recess, finally.
I think i was too hungry that when i reached the canteen,
i didn't know what to eat already.
Whoopsy.

Emaths was the last period, for the day.
Did a similar worksheet but since i was a good girl
and completed that piece of trigo assignment during the holidays,
i just copied the answers over into the latest worksheet
and handed it up.

Ended up with form teacher's period instead of Chapel.
Just talked to Dharishini&Rajam, again. :)
Went over for 'lunch' outside the G.O.
I was waiting for Miss Amy to come outside because i didn't want to go in,
so while waiting i went to..
disfigure someone's face. *shhhhh. secret
And it was so close as when i ran back to the bench,
Miss Amy suddenly appeared
which made me burst out into laughter when i thought of it,

I was also feeling hyper
so i did the
HOKEY POKEY!
HAHAHHA!
I know i'm such a clown.
Hah.

Library-ed. Heh.
I'm sure the librarian likes me,
she goes,
'Tashkaaaaaaa, ....'
HAHA!

Went to talk to MsFoo,
Dharishini & I became 'emo?'
so we decided to cheer ourselves up
by going to visit little kids @ KCPPS.
And remember, the librarian thinks that Dharishini's still like seeing a teacher?
& then, i had to get home to return my report book,
so she accompanied me home!
:DD

& we had hello-panda(s) to be happy again!
:)
Hehehe.
Okay, then back to school and we had to reveal to Shalini&Rajam that
we actually went back home and came back,
in 15 minutes.
THEIR REACTION WAS HILARIOUS!
I could not help, but laugh.
HAHAHAHHA!

Went over to my uncle's place at night.
Wheee, Kamini akka thought me a little of POA!
:D
Ate, talked and got home soon after.

That's the end of friday!
Lantern Festival, yesterday.
School in the morning so in the pictures you might realise that i'm in my school
uniform.
School till 5,

Lunch with Nickson @ City Hall.
All the way to Jurong,
transfered train to the Jurong East line,
which went all the way from Bukit Gombak to Novena.
Long but wonderful journey.
All through hills & tunnels & rivers.
:)

After SP ended,
took 166 from Dover
all the way to Church!
Which was 46 stops, WOW.
But it was nice, just with my phone & it's music.
Heh.

Reached church close to 6.45,
thanks Valerie & Clarissa for buying me dinner!
:)

Carnival started.
Rebecca & Valerie were busy sculpting (sp?) balloons for little children and adults,
so met up with a few others,
i'll call it a reunion i guess?
The last time i saw Cassandra, was like when i was in primary 3?!
:O
The 'clique' sat down right towards the middle of the basketball and just talked
and enjoyed each other's company
while our parents were the ones going around doing their job(s).
Haha.
And when it was time to go,
our mums came to get us.

Debriefed and left soon after,
in Aunty Angela's new van!
HAHAHHAHA.
Jon & Jordan joined us since they were staying over
and they were doing silly things with each other man!
Goodness gracious!
Heh.
:D

I enjoyed the company today @ the Lantern Festival with the girls + Shermaine's sisters!,
and now,
PICTURES!
2 other posts too have pictures, right below this.
:)

The crowd:

Clarissa enjoying her ice-cream & dreaming, hoho.

Jon took this (well all the group shots too) & it's blur!
The clique, Sherliz, her older sister, Shermaine, Clarissa, Me & Cassandra!

Not a blur shot, but Shermaine & her sis aren't looking! Heh.

Yes, finally! Sherliz, her sis, Shermaine, Clarissa, Me & Cassandra.
Not in picture: Valerie & Rebecca. (Balloon Sculpting)

Jared & Clarissa. :)

Cassandra! :D

Clarissa & Cassandra!

I love this shot! (It's taken by Sherliz's sister, 10 yr old) :)
Shermaine, Clarissa, Cassandra ;)

Another blur-ed group shot.

Warm up(s)

Clarissa! (L)

Leading the warm-up(s)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home