Wednesday, September 10, 2008

'It is Good!'

The power of a positive mind,
i think i should start thinking positive,
like I
.
.
.

CAN

achieve that A1 for POA,
achieve that B4 for Maths & Tamil.
achieve that B3 for Lit
achieve that A2 for SS/Hist.

I CAN.

School in the morning,
i get it when JiaWei said, she had the 'I can do it' thought.
I was doing flag raising in front of the school!
:O
First time, ever.
With GraciaS.
While waiting to raise the flag, i was helping her with her speech.
Well, not helping rather calming her and giving feedback.

I must say, it was a well prepared 'speech' yeah.
:)
Assembly started, and before i knew it,
it was time to raise the flag!
I was soo...
scared,
i was hoping Roger wouldn't give the command so fast,
BUT!
The music started playing!
:OOOOO

& then, i was like
trembling?
:X
Esp once halfway,
and then hoping that i won't drop it or tangle it,
geeesh.
And then i dare not look right up either,
so i couldn't tell how far more,
but as i pulled i realised,
it was..
uh, like had alot of way up?

But anyways,
Please leave your comments about it!
I want to know how i did,
because i couldn't see or rather,
didn't want to!
=/

And MrLow says the pledge loudly,
that makes me even more nervous.
Hehheh.
It was over,
tried to cool GraciaS down, heh.
I would honestly,
love to share like what she did.
.
.
.
Like my memories as a councillor
and the best thing that i ever did,
'Primary 6 invitation'
I miss it, bleah.

Okay then..
off to class soon after,
and i still had the 'after shock'
sheesh.
Heh.

Emaths first period,
test soon.
-.-

PE,
catching up time with Dharishini&Rajam (L)
M.C wasn't around,
thankGod.
So we slacked and just chatted the whole way through.

POA.
A new chapter,
i need ALOT of catching up,
seriously.

Recess,
I've been really silly these days,
and Mrs Chua 'catches' my sillyness at the right time,
argh. i should stop clown(ing) before i really
prove to her how random i can be.
Heh.

1) EOY timetable, i was the first councillor on duty who received it,
and as i flipped it,
i screamed and grabbed Bhavna's hand
because i realised,
i had Chemistry & Lit on the same day
&&
on the 6th!
WHICH MEANT I'M GOING TO 'BURN' MY BRAIN ON MY BIRTHDAY
WITH CHEM & LIT!
And i don't like chemistry,
and lit's always difficult to score and do well.
What's more,
3rd Oct is SOCIAL STUDIES TOO!
oh gee.

So i didn't notice that Mrs Chua, has been staring at me
for a good 5minutes
and went
'Good Morning!'
& some other words asking about EOY,
i was like
OHOHHHHH! Sorrysorry, goodmorninggggg! :D
& she laughed.

& she seemed to be everywhere yesterday!
like bumping into her oh so many times!

2) During Tamil
aka Free Period.
She walked pass the concourse,
and i was..
uh, dancing and making a fool
rejoicing because there's no tamil.
and yeah, she was looking at me again!
LOL.
So i went,
OH HAHAHHAH! Hello! :D
Because i think i fooled around enough.

Only to meet again, twice.
Once more when she was doing her rounds,
and then.. during lunch break!
I seriously should stop clown(ing)before i really
prove to her, i'm sucha mad girl.
Heeeeheeee.

Okay, then bumped into her during recess again,
she was asking about what time lessons start and all,
because..
she's TEACHING NOW (TOO!).
So coool right?
And all the 3joy students were like reaching class on time!
:O
Cannot be late, right?
VP teaching you, you know!
:D

And everyone that walked past 3joy,
ran past or stared for awhile, to notice that
eh, it's not a teacher teaching, its a VP teaching!
HAHA!

After recess was..
Chemistry.
Miss Aliah finished chaoter 12 already,
one more chapter to go!
Sheesh.
Alloys are, boring.
Grr.
No entertainment.

Eh wait,
Sitting beside Dharishini's always is a form of, entertainment.
:)
Lesson ended @ 1,
since she finished the chapter,
& i slept during the break,

i was tired, very.
CME followed after,
did some exercise,
i actually liked that story,
i mean you'd lead a much happier life,
if you have a positive mind,
don't you agree?

'It is good!'
SS next,
sat beside Rajam since we moved class,
we were doing a mindmap,
and then yeah.
I accidently pulled out 4 foolscaps,
so i was being kind,
and gave HonSeng one,

& i everyone around started giggling,
'cos of my reaction and his reply.
I've got no clue what he said tho.
i don't pay attention to what he says anyways.
Then i was colouring my mindmap,
and thenn!

Rajam&I were squabbling over colours!
HAHAH!
Right in the centre of the class even,
heh.

I payed attention okay!
Lesson ended,
lunched.
Vivien can be a veryvery good mother,
i could not stop laughing and she was worried about the fishball which made me
laugh more.
Did favours for them,
came back @ 4,
waited for her @ the library!
:)

Whoooo.
Then we bus-ed to United Square!
& I GOT MY BOOOKS!
ALL 3,
TWILIGHT>NEW MOON> ECLIPSE!

Wheeeeeeeeeee!
HAPPYHAPPPY!
And it's wrapped up for me and everything,
and it costed less than borders & popular,
perfect.
:)

Train-ed back,

Dinner,
home.

I'm going to start mugging from tomorrow onwards,
means this blog might rot,
or short updates
& less times with my vaio!
& MUSIC!

Alright, lala-land time,
goodnight, sweet dreams.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home