Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sheesh. It's Homework Time

Agapeland today was great!
;)
The lesson was seriously hilarious..

I was telling the story,
and suddenly went,
'Why my daddy's bible black colour?'
HAHA!

I'll do a proper post with picture's on today's agapeland lesson.
And it'll be my last lesson till Mid November, Early December?
:)

Met YingYng & Janeni @ J8,
library-ed,
went to Popular
before heading to the bibble tea
&

Home @ 5.30?
Heh.

I've got to:
(1) Complete Social Studies Essay
(2) Complete Bio Ws
(3) Complete History
(4) Complete Trigo Ws
(5) Comple some POA thing
(6) Her card (1)
(7) Her card (2)
&
(8) notebook(ing)

And it's 7.19pm now.
Heh.
Don't worry i'm not wasting my time on POA,
i don't even know what's to be done!
& Emaths & History's due on Tuesday so i won't be completing it today..
Leaving me with only Bio&SS
& her1&her2's card
& notebooking!

Got to get started now,
goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home