Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday's aren't that boring afterall.

I've got Agapeland tomorrow,
and i wonder how i'm going to play the
B-I-B-L-E song in a room that has no form of media,
gahhh.

Okay, think positive
there can be miracles, when you believe.
:)

It was a..
stay home saturday for me.
Intended to get my specs done,
but there wasn't any time.
Heh.

Woke up @ 11 plus,
finally a day that i could sleep in a lil later,
heh.
Slacked around,
bathed at 12.15 and started uploading music,
my itunes is exploding!
:O

Planned lesson,
finished the video,
watching videos.

That's called multi-tasking,
and that probably sums up the day.
I'm going to learn balloon sulpting (?) tomorrow.
I hope i don't get a phobia of balloons after tomorrow
and i want to make flowers!

And as you can see,
the homework pile is still waiting for me,
and I've not touched it yet.
And the holidays end tomorrow,
yet i've got balloon sculpting!
Geeesh.

Faith,
it can be done!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home