Monday, September 8, 2008

<3

The notebook(ing)'s the current love,
and I'm getting,
addicted! :O
I need to keep flipping & reading & all.
Grrr.

Alright,
School has started,
dreadful;
that says it all.

Today's monday and we just got the message that
there's a test tomorrow,
yes tomorrow!
& it's BIOLOGY.
Grrrr.

Results this term was...
i must do better by alot alot alot next term.
& POA better get into my head
& i'm going to memorize the TYS Emaths
and flood my brain with chemistry & biology.

Geesh.
I wish we have like study leave,
school's a waste of time now.
I can get more revision done at home
compared to having more lessons in school.

I've got Emaths homework that i'll do during my free period tmr,
and a history essay. (What's the topic?)
& revision on Respiration since there's a test, TOMORROW.
& notebook(ing) again.

Goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home