Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I need a break.

I'm dead tired, but i still have to get 38982300283283845 things done.
Bleah.

I seriously am starting to hate this holiday,
people are spending their time, sleeping away, relaxing, enjoying themselves and being FREE.
But what on earth am i doing?

Nothing that sort.
Talk about it down the post.
So yesterday first.

Sorry for not posting up my day,
and only Teacher's Day dedications,
and I was so tired that i in a way, cut it short,
and dedicated messages to only the teachers i'm close to, or made a difference in my life.
And knocked off @ 11.57.
Geesh.

So early simply because..
I was doing CIP from 3+ - pm!
And i feel like some old woman today, trust me.
My back's aching, my tighs are sore or jelly-ish?
Bleah!
So don't you ask me to walk long distances or to help you pick up stuff!

I spent the day shelving books,
bending down from shelve to shelve,
eye sore with the colour & numbers,
trays & trays of books,
and when you're done..

You push the trolley back to the staff room,
and there's a new one waiting for you.
And when you're done with at least 6(SIX) trolleys of books, (each trolley has about 30x5 books),
you go back in & help pack the remaining books
into boxes.
And gosh, bend here, bend there, pack here, pack there.

Not sure whether i want to carry on doing this tho.
Maybe YMCA might be a better choice.
:)

Moon was with me,
err. She obviously favoured me.
And i kept doing my own things and she went on ranting about the people outside 'cos
she was angry at someone/something i guess?
So i was doing my own stuffs & it was only me & her in the room
and so she kept talking to me
ans i wasn't paying attention fully.

Which made her keep questioning,
time after time,
'you listening to me anot?!'
LOL.

Okay, finally @ 9pm i was released together with Moon,
heh.
Walked to the bus-stop,
waited for 56 and bus-ed home.
And gosh it was packed,
& i had not sat down till i got home which meant
i was standing/walking/squat(ting)/bending for 7 hoursss!
and with only a... happy meal.

And that was my monday.
Slept, close to 12.
Supposed to wake up @ 5am this morning to get to Singapore Poly,
but yours truly obviously overslept till 6.30am!

Bathed, rushed and got out of the house at 7.30,
yeah, kind of late.
Mrt-ed to Raffles Place and then to.. Dover.
Long journey, wonderful.
:)
I like times spent just with my phone,
the crowd doesn't bother me either.
Even yesterday's journey back from the library to Bishan,
aww. lovely.

Reached Singapore Poly @ 8.45.
Met YiLin a little later,
went to the building.

It was my first time being there.
In fact, first time being in a polytecnic.
The place, the atmosphere was something i didn't expect.

I kind of had a change in thinking after the visit,
well i won't say it was bad, neither would I say that it was good,
it just was something different, something that i never thought a polytecnic would be like.
Maybe it's only Singapore Poly, i'm not too sure.
But it wasn't something i expected, definately.

The place was kind of huge,
walked up to the 5th story,
that was good enough to kill my half-dead legs and Mr.Lim had to make it worse by
calling us to go to the carpark to collect all the cameras+stands for the competition.
-.-
Went down, collected the stuff and walked back up.
Grr.
And the door wasn't even open so YiLin & I watched trains go by,
wishing that we soon would be in one of them.

Workshop started,
i was trying not to fall asleep, seriously.
I just can't stand the monotone kind of voices,
then it won't be my fault if i fall asleep kay!
ThankGod after close to an hour, a much better lecturer came in.
Louder voice, bigger handwriting.
Saved me from visiting Spongebob.
HAHA.
She was, so-so.
I had friends messaging me & all, so i wasn't that bored.
Counted down to lunch.
Shoot(ed) a video before that.
We KCP-ians rock because we left her no choice,
but to group all of us together in the same school/team.
Which meant the lowersec & uppersec were together!
HAHA.

Played around, because we entertained ourselves in the midst of the whole thing,
Elroy's seriously the clown after he made an enemy.
So we always made us all burst into laughter and when the lecturer walk past,
he'll blame it on us.
Bleah.

Foodcourt 3 for lunch.
That place is huge, with 5 food courts,
and Mac's was like half way round the world,
so we gave up searching for it and went to eat @ food court 3.
The food's horrible and way expensive too,
but Tofu satisfies me and that was good enough.

Walked all the way back to block T20,
continued with filming for our 2nd video.
I was seriously, tired & bored.

After 4 hours,
yes it ended,
*screms & jumps around*
trained back home all the way from Dover to Bishan with YiLin & the group.
:)

No seats again, but with music,
everything become's acceptable.

Ending here for now,
goodbye.

Tomorrow's another 9-5 day.
I want my holiday, i really want it!
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home