Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teachers' Day:

[Mdm Tan] - One of the best(est) teachers i've ever had. She was my Primary 6 teacher, so patient, so kind. :) I've not forgotten the 'special' lessons she gave us, just before PSLE. Thank you, Mdm Tan.

[Mrs Lee] - My Secondary 2 Form Teacher, My Anne Frank teacher too. Well, she was AWESOME! Her lessons always amazed me & I do miss it alot this year, i miss having Mrs Lee as my form teacher too, the best form teacher i had in secondary school! All the funny lessons & CME always rocked too. Heh. I want '07 back, now noww NOWWWW. *wines*

[Mr Kassim] - I wish. I wish. I wish. He's my tamil teacher once again. Okay back to Earth, who in the right mind doesn't? All the wonderful positive stories, all the laughter during lessons and the motivation to study, by using food as an example & linking it to our studies. Yeah, ypu'll probably think it's so stupid, but for every tamil student @ KCP, it's one story, we have not and will never, forget it. He made us work harder, he mades dreams into reality, one thing NO teacher has done. Thank you, Mr Kassim.

[Miss Foo] - You've been my teacher for 2 years + my council teacher, so you probably know me better, compared to the other teachers. Heh. You're an amazing + wonderful + awesome + great teacher. & i know i make your blood boil sometimes because of Social Studies and also not paying attention in class and drifting away to my own world. Hohoho. But still, you accept me for who I am and still help me! :) And thanks for all the sacrifices that you made for your students, the extra classes, the notes, the Social Studies buddy. You're a kind, caring, trust-worthy, friendly ( at most times, even though you refuse to smile.) , lovable teacher. Being my council teacher, you've taught me values that would be kept a life-time, that many teacher's don't teach. Values like responsibility, punctuality (?), honesty and how to become a better role model. I always found the attire checks, honestly, stupid & frustrating & annoying and it always spoiled my mood esp when you would go to the extend of finding a classroom CHAIR to make sure, that our attire's acceptable, even though we were in the CANTEEN. Yeah, i was really annoyed because i obviously had better things to do, then to waste my time doing this stupid, un-called for stuffs but it taught me how important it is. How important it is to be a good role model for others to follow. And that's something, no one else have taught me. I'd still say, i'm learning to be a better role model & with better values. But, i would not have come this far, if not for you. So, you rock! :) Thankyou Miss Fooooooooooo.

& To every other teacher that has played a role in this life of mine, thankyou for molding me & teaching me and making me the person I am today. Thank you. I do appreciate you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home