Friday, August 29, 2008

Teacher's Day 2008

School was..
Good i'd say.
:D

Most things, completed.

I left home to school @ 7.18,
and it just REFUSED to print.
That's why i said photoshop's sickening at times
&
i'm not going to touch photoshop till it's time or when another occasion arises.
:)

So i rushed to school,
& my dear YingYng was still calm, at home.
WOW.

Assembled in the Parade Square,
i was trying my very best to get my legs out of my shoe to pull the socks of mine
'cos it was falling off
so i decided to do it when they prayed,
and guess what?
Everyone around who looked begin to laugh at me!

So yeah.
Off for the Fun Walk.
HAHAHHAHA.
Company with Dharishini & Rajam
ROCKS!
& awhile with YingYng.

I was trying to imitate how 'teachers' walk to class,
and yeah, made a fool of myself.
and caused un-neccesary attention.
LOL.
Then i burst into laughter when i noticed this guy dancing exercising
across a bridge..

Got bored awhile later,
and so we took a 'break' at the bus-stop to wait for the grey woman.
HAHHAHA.

And the route was -> Cannal, turn left at the traffic light before Bishan Park, beside the MRT railway, swimming complex, MOE LC, Mosque, ITE, School.

Yeah, ONE bbigg round!
I bet every person driving, or looking at us from the buses would think that
we had such a crazy school,
heh.

The walk was like some stroll and a waste of time,
but the company + crapping time rocked, as always.
Never can be replaced with lessons ya?

Back to school.
MILO!
:D

HAHAHA.
Took for TiYingYng,
and i saw ALEX!
AHHAH.

Slacked in the canteeeeen with,
the 3Joy & 3 Peace peeps,
as they were signing cards for teachers,

& everyone was demanding to see Miss Foo's present.
HAHA - World Famous Teacher eh?
:)

Back to class,
my brother & i decided to do exchange.
(That's a bad thing about having a brother next door.)
I gave him 1/2 a pizza, he gave me some drink of his.
:)
We were playing a fool, walking around..
until
Mrs Wong came him & called him back to class.
HAHAHHA.
So i had FREEDOM!
Walked around with Sarah instead.

To Miss Aliah first,
she has such a mean class, geesh.

Attempted to find Mr Chan, but yeah
we couldn't because we didn't know where he had disappeared too.

Saw Miss Foo,
but..
I didn't one to go there because.
Sarah, YingYng & Dharishini knows.
:)

So i messaged her and said after school without
*ahem.

& MRS CHAN DIDN'T COME!
What a great day to miss school!
Boooo.
No water melon to entertain me.
:(
LOL.

AHAHHAHA.
Hall for concert @ 10.
Noel was singing 'I still believe'
all the way to the hall (LAH.)
I was like.. shhh. You try mult-tasking when you learn how to sing & play the piano
properly kay!

Concert was fine.
Jumpstyle was seriously the bombz,
and also the only time when most handphones/cameras popped out.
Yoyo performance by Marcus was also like
WOW.
I eyes couldn't even blink,
so that i won't miss anything,
seriously good.

1 Faith won many awards,
the teachers won the Teachers VS Students Chellenge this year.
DOUBLE BOOO.

1 Hope performed their P.E module, dancing.
Sec 2 Faith skipping,
quite good too eh.
Iris, such a PRO!
:)

Lastly the indian classical group,
Dakshayani, Preetitha (sp?), Jancy & Sherlyn (sp?) performed.
I think Sherlyn's really good.
To pick up the steps quicking & learn fast.
:)

I definately can't do that.

Ended off with a video.
The Teacher's had to say some pledge.

* if i heard correctly, they won't discourage students or something?

Uh-huh!
*AHEMMM.

Okay, yes ended off with a prayer.
And i was becoming restless.

This is what i truly like about KCP, i bet everyone does.
We were asked to sing the FULL school song, rare.
Reluctant at first.
But WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
It was sung, extremely louding!
Never before was it this loud, everyday the anthem is like
silence, the school song,
silence!

But today,
everyone was so happy!
Singing louding!
And ended off if everyone screaming & clapping,
and me?
Laughing!

Went to the staff room,
thanks to the so-many ex-students,
i was too lazy to squeeze through to get Miss Foo out,
so thankGod for a phone!
HAHAHA.

Met like along the walkway of the HOD room & staffroom.
:)

Yay!
Save me from holding that big bag, and looking like some fool.
& i seriously didn't know how to tell her,
like these are messages from classes you teach.
Every class had someone that she taught's messages inside..
& councillors/GB girls too.
:)

1 Peace, 1 Truth, 3 Joy, 3 Peace, 3 Truth, 3 Faith, 3 Hope.
:)
I think that are the classes she teaches?
Heh.

Passed it to her!
& YES, ANOTHER PICTURE.
I promise i'm going to start snapping pictures with her, & other teachers!
Save it for a rainy day!
HAHAHAH.

D&T room for UK!
(okay, i'm still... considering.)
And..
Off to primary school.

I promise you, the office there is so annoying.
Geeesh.
Thay started slamming the metal 'closed door' stuffs to chase us out.
Thankyou, that's so kind of you.

Sadly, only 4 of us were there,
out of it only Sarah, KengYee & I were from 6Hope.
Mdm Tan's still nice.
:)

& Amirul's still such a joke.
When he said hi, the first thing he asked was..
'Do you still use the black file ah?'
Yeah, what a joke!
Then she replied, now use computer, but i still have the black file,
and he went, 'wah, advanced tecnology already!'
HAHA.

See, a full time member of the black file, right?
Then Mdm Tan was making another joke about that shouting thing he does from our
class room to HER CLASS up there in the 4th floor!
Geeesh.
& SHE CAN HEAR IT!

Seriously, he's such a joker.
LOL.

Back to secondary school to get my stuff out of the locker,
and home it was.
:)

Teacher's Day celebration is over,
this year was amazing.
Never imagined myself being involved in so many surprises.
And it isn't easy to get people to cooperate you know!
& doing it, secretly.

Took my supposedly nap,
but i slept for 7hours straight.

I don't expect you to say sorry,
i think you should just leave me alone,
if i don't bother you,
then you don't bother me too.

I didn't ask for your comments,
neither am I your punching bag you know?
You don't go to a person in the face and curse/swear,
whatever you did.
Don't expect me to not take it to heart,
because I do.

I don't mind loosing a friend, just to appreciate one special teacher.
:)



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home