Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't Love You No More

School was fine.
usual.
in a way, boring.
.
.

My brain's not functioning anymore.
I want a break from school!
The hols are going to be like school/SP/SP/school/school.

& that's called
A TERM BREAK.

Assembly,
i liked devotion.
:]

After Devotion,
received a message saying..
to meet Mr.Lim.

& guess what!
Our video is in the finals!
The top 6 in Singapore!
And our school has 2 videos in the top 6.

Don't actually know whether to be happy or sad.
Heh.
I'm surprised, yes.
Happy because we are in the finals
BUTTT
I'm in it,
as the 'crazy' woman?!
Which would mean people would see it!
& i don't really care if it's like outsiders
BUT WHAT IF
they decide to show the schoool!
:O

Geesh.

Headed back to class at 8.30.
POA.
i don't know what was going on!
So i gae up and decided to read instead.
:)

P.E followed.
I think everyone's starting to realise how i dislike him.
He went, 'We'll be playing frisbee today'.
So i was like YESSS! - looks at Dharishini
And then he tried to be 'funny' as usual.
-.-
Like as if i like rugby, what's the problem with saying YES man!
Then at the field..
the sun was killing and I got tired,
so i squatting down looking at the grass away from the Sun
together with Vivien who was talking to someone.
And he suddenly appeared and went
'Tashka, are you crying? You look like you are you know? Is the sun too hot?!'
- 'No -.-, OF COURSE NOT!' (The sun's too cold!) :)

I turned to Vivien and was like,
he's got a problem man!
and then...
i got tired or squatting and sat
BUT!
i didn't know i sat in a puddle of water!
HAHAHHA.
& when i got up,
great.

HAHAHHAHAHA.

Pe finally ended.
Happy!

Maths next,
Mr Kang taught us today,
err, okay?
=/

Recess.

Tamil.
Free period(s)! I told you i won't... hahah. Left the class half way to get my book,
and read throughout the lesson,
right under her nose.
I know i'm daring.
HAHA.
She even questioned me the title & where i borrowed it from!
English book in tamil class,
how wonderful eh?

& i'm only left with 20+ pages!
:)

CME.
Discussed about Teacher's Day.
Seems so hard to get anything done in 3Faith,
i prefer 2Truth.
=/

English followed.
SHE STILL ISN'T BACK!
& Mr Romzee relieved us for 2 periods.
& OSP's work are serious killers.
I can't stand it,
sososo difficult & tricky!

I want previous previous english lessons.
:(
Did the review,
completed Bio homework.

Left class.
Stayed back with Dharishini.
:)
lovelove.

To all those who have not sent me your message,
please send it to me
ASAP
Thankyou!
:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home