Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don't Laugh!

I'm not in a terrible mood.

But i just realised,
someone's deleted my Oprea
someone's deleted my Firefox
someone's deleted my Safari
&&
ALL MY HISTORY!

Everything's so blank!
Just the right time, seriously.
I even forgot how to use I.E.
grrr.

Okay out of that,
i've not been doing proper updates for sometime,
so i'm back to updaye it.
& no one's tagging.

Boo.
Today's tuesday.
And we're in our exam homeroom!
which means no walking for us,
wheeeeeee.

So yes.
Right in the center of the class.
Facing the whiteboard,
and somewhere near the teacher's table.
=/

Started off with..
POA.

MrLoo was extra high today.
He saw everyone rushing to go check marks & all,
so he gave his period(s) for checking of marks!
So he went commenting on it..
& everyone's english marks are printed as F9!
-.-
i passed okay,
it's just that...
everyone's printed wrongly.
heh.

Then Emaths.
Mr Haw was absent.
Mr Romzee took over.
Great.

Spent the whole period reading,
ever since POA.

English.
SHE WAS ABSENT!
:DD
But, Mr Tay relieved.
LOL.
And i didn't bother re-doing my composition to make it 280 words.
I didn't even bother handing it up.
so i used the period to continue, reading.
:)

Recess.
Spent it with Twinnie,
since she was doing recess duty.
Mr Ho's funny(aye)!
HAHAHAHA

History next.
I couldn't stop laughing, seriously!

Introducing:

MARICAN'S NEW DISCOVERED FACTS!
:D

NUMBER ONE (1) :

~ Eh boyyyy! Don't laugh! When you laugh, your brain cells will die faster!

NUMBER TWO (2) :

~ Children (!) Quietttttt! Eh boy! (another guy), Don't talk! Wait after that you get more wrinkles, you age faster ah!

20 minutes later..

NUMBER THREE (3) :

~ Girl shhh, Stop talking! Wait after that your teeth drop!

Class: Huh? Why teeth will drop one?

~ When you talk, you will have more bacteria then your teeth will decay!

-End-

HAHAHAHHA.
Imagine the class's response to all of these?!

Heh.
I also read throughout the period(s),
right under his nose somemore.
Heh.

Waited for YingYng,
had my book to entertain me.
Went over to j8,
got stuff (s)
came home with her to wrap them all up.

And the day ends here.
:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home