Friday, September 19, 2008

I made it through

Wheee.
I made it through school, today!
:)

I completed biology,
managed to escape English (yay!)
studied for SS.
& managed to do the chem paper.

Kind of pleased with SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
'cos what i actually studied,
actually came out for the test!
yay me!

But as usual, i took 5 minutes trying to think,
because my brain could not function at such a heat.
Maybe they should put windows since they don't allow us to switch on the aircon!
:(

But yes, i managed to complete the paper, IN TIME! :D
Followed by English.
I wasn't any of the sabo-ed ones either.
And she didn't scream at the espoir and said it was a good job too,
heh.

Chemistry.
Followed through the test,
and nearly slept through the lesson.
Hey, lack of sleep, seriouslyyy.

Recess.
Free period,
chapel.

I love my new disigner piece, uniform. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home