Wednesday, September 17, 2008

(Jobs)

Right, i'm back in a way.
Just for today.
Whooo!
Miss Oon didn't scream when i told her oh, it's in the computer at home.
Heh, great.

The Espoir thing is killing me.
It's a serious waste of time.
I'm only doing this considering the fact that it is 30% of my CA2.
But totally wrong time, please?

Exams are days away
and i'm still trying to finish the report, gahh.
And the photos are hilarious,
the camera stalks certain teachers!
(So they appear in almost every candid photo.)
HAHA.

Okay, back to work.
Miss Oon's going to screm if she realises that we've not completed this.
& oh,
i got off lessons at 2.30,
and had a wonderful time in the mustard seed.
:O
Wheeee.
So happy to be there, without a huge crowd following me,
and i got to touch the things there.

Yay, me!
:D

Signing off.
Espoir you better get done, NOW.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home