Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sleep

I want a 48 hours day.
I think teacher's think that there is 48hours a day, seriously
They're killing us slowly, day by day.
Miss Oon is so going to scream at me if i'm not going to finish her homework.
Trigo's not done either.
There's a chemistry test
There's also a SS test,
And my bio experiment due tomorrow,
and my english comprehension,
and summary
and espoir.

How am i going to complete everything?!
Goodbye to my sleep for tonight, again.
School's a nightmare.

Someone, be nice enough to save me from this nightmare, please?


(edited @ 5.30am)
It's 5.30.
Work still not completed.
Too many deadlines and tests today
which is going to result
to a DEAD Tashka.

I've not studied chemistry yet.
And the english compre isn't completed.
I'm tired.
I'm not thinking already.

I'm so dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home