Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Love Days Like These

The periods today,
most rocked.

& i like the double periods kind of thing,
so school ends rather fast,
moving only 3 classes.
yay.

:D

USA.
About the English Fortnight Debate thing,
i'm going to support the 'dummy' team,
because SHARMALA is part of it,
heh.

English after USA.
Miss Chye again!
worksheets! :D
I like those kind, fast & simple worksheets.
Spent the rest of the time studying lit,
hohoho.
Thanks Dharishini for the notes,
because i really really forgot to bring them & i happily left it on my writing table!
Argh.
At least she gave me hers,
AND IT HELPED A.L.O.T.

(& i just realised it was the last lesson with MissChye. Boo.Boo.Boo.Boo.Boo.)
:(

Social Studies,
new chapter!
DOUBLE YAYYYYY!
'Cos i don't like NI.
So complicated.
-
Bonding Singapore,
something more related to home yeah?
;)

& my socks suddenly became stained with blood during English.
I didn't even realise it, till i stepped into SS class and folded my legs,
and saw this patch of blood in my socks.
Argh.
So i had to go find for another plaster.
And my blisters kept rubbing against my shoes, which caused a bigger patch of blood while i walked up.
( and i was using the thick KCP school socks.)

So i ended up,
late for duty.
Missed my 'break'
and went straight into duty,
more managable today because it's only sec3s& a few classes of sec2!
So different, we now know who are the trouble makers!
HAHA.

MT,
test!
&& I COULD DO IT.
SO HAPPPPPY.
I COULD DO IT!
I COULD.
YAYYY!

I can't wait for the results man!

Lunchbreak,
no lunch.
study.study.study.
Arshad, Sharavana, Rayson, Joel, Shalin & Me.
Felt weird with all the triple science students,
but it was rather nice.
All studying, and i was rather tensed to laugh at their lame jokes.
haha.

And i was like, crazy.
Everytime i remember TKAMB, i forget NI.
I was so irritated with myself,
argh.

And the tablemates were going crazy with me,
Arshad & Sharavana are mad, they TELL each other where&what they are going to do
and it was hilarious, when Rayson started to complain about lit,
and the rest suddenly look at me, and went, 'All the best.'
HAHAHA.

Lit,
i didn't pay attention to the lesson at all,
oopsy.
I was just reading my notes over&over&over again.
And trying to rememeber all the stuff.
and i was afraid i'll forget all the character study stuff.
So i kept referring to the paper while MissAmy was going through some symbols thing,
anyway my mind was more focused on that test, than what she was talking about.
Heh.

Test, a little better compared to the previous.
Heh.
But for the sequence question, if you have the 1st question wrong it'll mean it'll be all wrong right?
& it carries 17 marks, great.

Lit ended,

History's&SS's homework.

I shall get back to work now,
long day tomorrow.

School->Some MissTay's thing -> CCA -> Home,
rather short because there's no cell actually!
;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home