Saturday, July 19, 2008

Woah.

I was actually testing my windows vista sidebar. see VAIO rocks. Now i just have to switch on the computer and tada,
i can type a post on my desktop screen which updates my blog!

Cool?
See, technology is so advanced today.
:]

Yes, i spend 80% of the day in lala-land, had a total of 4 dreams. Heh.
That explains the tiredness, and the sacrifice that i made throughout the week, esp on wed/thurday with only 45 mins of napping.

Woke up @ 8am,
went back to sleep,
and woke up properly at 11.45.
Had my bath, ate lunch.
While doing POA, i fell asleep right on my study desk.
Moved over to my bed soon after at 2?
Woke up @ 6 for dinner, out.
:D

Too many surprises man!
1) I didn't know it was dinner with the entire family = me meeting Geetha! <3
2) Auntie Winnie was there waiting for us to arrive. So cooool!
3) MDM KHENG WAS THERE.
:OOO
(the last one wasn't planned AT ALL.)

Out for awhile, before sending them home,
and home again.
(and i fell asleep in the car again.)

Gosh, how am i going to sleep tonight? But i'm actually still tired, so i might still fall asleep.

Back to lala-land.
Goodnight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home