Wednesday, July 16, 2008

16th July - A goooooood schoool day.


& that's for lessons only.
:/

Came home at 6.45, frustrated.
But nevertheless, lessons ROCKED today!
maybe i should say P.E ONLY, instead.
:]]

Assembly, okay.
No comments,
but happy to not see ________ on stage.

First period, POA.
bleah.
I'm L.O.S.T.
Profit&Loss can,
trading, NOWAY.
What's COGAS anyway?!
:OO
Talked to MrLoo after that,
OH
MY
GOD
he laughed!
FIRST TIME EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
I was so surprised,
so was Sarah.
HAHAHA.

& then PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
THE BEST P.E LESSON I HAD FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE.
BEST
BEST
BEST.
i was feeling very tired in the beginning,
and found it a drag actually.
I thought of skipping it,
since,
M.C wasn't around,
YAY!

But, the Bumble Bee was coool too!
He allowed us to chooose.
1) I look at you, you look at me
2) Frisbee Ultimate
3) Rugby

My groupmates: Rajam, Sarah, Dharishini, Vivien, ShuFang, Me.
I was debating for the frisbee,
i wanted my colour,
but.
sadly, it was broken.
& they only had green left.
:(

Went over to the field,
i was half happy,
because i didn't have a sacarstic human watching me play,
or commenting.

Dharishini made me even higher by racing me towards the end,
and she won!
rawrs, how can it be man.
We both turned around,
and the rest of the teamates were like across the sea!

Vivien & ShuFang left soon after,
they didn't want to play.
We got bored of playing what we were supposed to play,
and decided to play
MONKEY!
& I WISHED THAT TIME LASTED FOREVER.
:)

I was screaming,
Aunty Mary just told me, she heard me from here.
Which also means Bishan was able to hear it.
& NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN THIS SIDE OF ME BEFORE,
they didn't know, i could scream that loud,
and i didn't know that eitherrrr.

Most of the time,
i was the monkey.
But went Dharishini's the monkey,
i always scream at Rajam to run for it,
before Dharishini gets it,
like YELLLLLL.

And when Rajam's the monkey,
i'll shout at Dharishini to catch it,
SCREAM i mean,
till she whispered,
'i got it'.
HAHA.

Sarah wasn't always the monkey,
haha.

I went C.R.A.Z.Y.
Dancing with the frisbee,
singing at the monkey to come and get it,
do jumping jacks,
modelling with the frisbee too.
HAHAHA.

& IT WAS A TIME OF MY LIFE,
WELL GOT INTO THE MUD A FEW TIMES TOO!
:DD

I really really really enjoyed myself,
alot
alot
alot
.

Haha, i hope my voice would still be around tomorrow.
hehe.
Thankyou groupmates for such a wonderful game,
wonderful.

P.E ended,
boo.

Went over for maths,
we visited the zoo,
instead of
having maths lesson!
;D

Recess soon after.
Duty with Dharishini & Shalin,
i was so tired i sat there
on the floor of the canteen.
HAHA.

Tamil,
____________________ ATTEMPTED TO SPOIL MY DAY.
I'VE NEVER SEEN HER YELL&SCREAM&SHOUT THAT LOUD EVER BEFORE.
EVER.
EVER.
EVER.

Imagine!

Did the paper,
ended.
Did some article.
Thanks for the help Rajam!
:DD

CME,
did tamil article.
DHARISHINI!
THANKS FOR TRANSALATING FOR ME,
:DD
(and stop spying on me, tag!)
I wrote the whole thing in english,
Dharishini made it into tamil!
YAY!

English,
long timetable today.
i liked the lesson today.
I'm treasuring the lesson now,
not long before,.
nevermind, cherish now. Don't think about what will happen next.
Watched videos, read articles.
I so need to summit my work.
Gosh.

School ended,
finally.
but such a wonderful day!

Stayed back to complete that history work.
& THAT RUINED THE DAY.
IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'VE BEEN THAT ANNOYED AT SOMETHING THAT USELESS.
AND THE HISTORY BOOK, IS
USELESS
COMPLETELY.

Only managed to complete 1 question.
Thanks Hazel, YingYng, LaiMin for the company.
We all were studying.
<3

Left at 6.45.
Home with them.

Back to work,
goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home