Friday, July 18, 2008

T G I F.

TGIF.
TGIF.
TGIF.

I'm so not going to get to school tomorrow,
i think i've sacrificed enough.

I learnt my lesson,
i've done my part.
The day was very rough, but i love the ending.

SS first,
this is all i'm saying,
i'm a human, i've got emotions,
and feelings too.
At least, i was being honest by decreasing that mark,
'cos it wasn't supposed to be there.
I don't see why you had to give your comments on it.

English,
spoiled.
My blood was boiling,
thankGod Dharishini&Rajam were there,
to make sure we both were seperated to avoid,
problems.
Did some debating skills.

Chemistry.
The test was a killer. I won't pass, i'm sure. Of all the ions i learnt,
why was it all gases tested?
Gosh, i wish no one cheated in the previous test,
i would have definately done better.
Continued with i don't know what.
Someone tell me, that its her last lesson or something?
Lesson's becoming worse,
terrible.

Recess.
MissTay was talking to me about something that i have to go for in the coming week?
I was super clueless man, worse than a blur-sotong, gosh. Haha.
But maybe when i see the details it'll seem clearer?
:]

FreePeriod.
I wrote it,
and handed it to you.
I'm glad you're 'happy' to receive it,
because i'll try to, too.

Chapel.
It was lovely.
Worship was like the Agapeland Songs!
HAHAHA.
We wana see Jesus lifted high, a banner that flies across this land
.
.
.
We wana see, we wana see...

Farmiliar?
Yeah.
Sermon was also cool,
i enjoy this kind of tones,
surely cannot fall asleep.
Haha.
& MrHo led benediction,
coool.

Lunch, hello panda.
Dharishini & I decided to..
.. tell Miss Foo about
stuffs.

CCA.
Editing,
goshhhhhhhhh.
Nickson&I aren't a coupleeeeee.
PLEASEEEE.
LOL.

It was cool,
very.

Went down to the library to meet
my pals,
yay.

Went over to look for my notebook,
grrr.
Bused with Dharishini later on,
to KKH.
Met Clarissa,
Went to US instead, too too crowded.
:/

Dinnered @ Macs,
Valerie came soon after,
bus-ed down to church.

Service was GOOD.
So applicable, thanks to what happened in the morning,
your tongue can break or heal someone.

Home soon after,
off to lala land.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW,
SATURDAY's GOING TO BE SLEEPING DAYYYY!
MUST.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home